Michael Jackson autograph/drawing...is this legit or not.

godaiking

Proud Member
I've had this for a year now. It's a pencil sketch MJ supposedly drew for someone at Neverland ranch and he autographed it in pencil as well. I was originally going to trade this for one of my MJ busts, but after getting it authenticated at CGA, it came back as unauthentic. But something about it strikes me as something MJ actually drew.

What do you guys think?

mjdrawing2_zpsf84ea78b.jpg

mjdrawing3_zps4c1f5eda.jpg

I know that I cant help you, but maybe you could try it at these MJ collectors websites where they can help you authenticate it.

From what I remember one like this has been verified as part of legit MJ artwork ..

Something is 'off' about the signature. But then again it could be because it's much more neat than any other one I've seen.

Something is 'off' about the signature. But then again it could be because it's much more neat than any other one I've seen.

That's the thing that bugs me (and apparently some autograph people I took it too). I had it graded by PSA Autograph people and they couldn't authenticate the signature. They didn't even bother commenting on the actual drawing.

What bugs me about this is that this looks exactly like something that Michael would have drawn. And even Julien's sold a similiar drawing (see about post). Maybe Michael decided to do the autograph a little different?

Why would Michael draw something twice? Obviously, that drawing sold at Julien is not the one you have. It seems to me, someone tried to copy his drawing and sell it as original. The siggy definitely is not Michael's.

Okay, having seen the link to the Julien's one, this one you have is definitely fake.
How is there a signature on the drawing when there's none on the original, and why would the exact same drawing exist twice? That doesn't make sense.

Edit: Sorry Kissy Bissy I see you practically wrote the same thing.

Back