MICHAEL JACKSON as RONALD MC DONALD?

Rockin R

Proud Member
I've been always obsessed with this question.

Let me explain...

Back in 97, I went to DISNEYWORLD Florida, while staying in Miami for a few days, I went to some Mc Donalds, and something caught my eye. There was this big poster of RONALD MC DONALDS ... and since it was big enough to appreciate the details, I started looking very closely to RONALD , and behind the make up, I swear, I saw Michael Jackson.

I don't know where, but I read that there was some kind of connection between Mc Donalds and Michael ... and that's why, that really shocked me. The picture was really clear (I've spent many years looking for that particular picture, I even talked with some MC DONALDS fans and collectors on several forums, but no one seems to have the picture that I'm looking or some kind of information about this) . Behind the make up, I could noticed the eyebrows were just like MJ's. The nose , was also just like MJ's and so were the eyes. But that's not it. This Ronald had a chin dimple and what finally convinced me was the big bright smile...it was definitely MJ's.

I have the theory that MJ played RONALD during 97/98, but I still haven't found any particular proof that supports my theory.

But I am convinced that that person I saw in the poster, was indeed Michael.

Does anyone have any more information?

^ yep, thats all i know too. But I'd like to see this poster you're talking about...Michael has done lots of things in privet like going to hospitals and visiting kids, but some, we dont even know about...He was an amazing man!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Thank God. I thought you was referring to the horrible disturbing picture someone edited to make Michael look like a.. you know.

but anyway.. this is interesting! I would love to see a picture of MJ as Ronald McDonald :lol: he's so sweet!

Back