Michael Jackson and fans moonwalking in space

Found this news online. An art satellite has been set up in space (first of its’ kind) and features videos of Michael Jackson performing, particularly the Moonwalk. It also features videos of Michael Jackson fans moonwalking. This art satellite is orbiting the earth.

Here‘s a YT link:

Space is probably the only place left that Michael can reach 🌠

I don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand, yeah, it's cool (even though the sound must have been added in post-production).

On the other hand, wtf is "an art satellite"? What an incredibly dumb idea. Space junk is a very real problem that can cause serious problems, including pollution, and can easily kill people.

Let's hope it's the last one.

I don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand, yeah, it's cool (even though the sound must have been added in post-production).

On the other hand, wtf is "an art satellite"? What an incredibly dumb idea. Space junk is a very real problem that can cause serious problems, including pollution, and can easily kill people.

Let's hope it's the last one.
This is why I was so 'wtf?' when I saw the first tweet back in August. Didn't know if it was legit, didn't quite make sense to me, wasn't sure what was the point. I was just very confused and then forgot all about it, lol. Maybe it's meant to be a version of a time capsule? :unsure:

Back