Michael Jackson Acapella Album

davidbow1e

Proud Member
Just thought i'd tell everyone I came across an album that apparently was released before Michael's death that I found at a record shop. It was $20 and I cant believe I got it this cheap. Its a limited edition collectors item, and it has on the back that its one of 250 promotional copies for the King of Pop's final tour, for his fans. It is quite good, all the songs acapella without the backtracks. A great find indeed. The only problem I found was that on the tracklisting it lists "Rock My World" as the last track, but its nowhere to be found on the LP. Guess its a misprint or something.

Anywho I thought i'd just tell y'all that its out there and might be something to scrounge around for, i think im very lucky to find it if its one in 250 copies made worldwide.

here's a picture http://www.720records.com/itemImages/18658.gif

I know right? It says Promotional Copy on it too, and the LP is just plain with a white label on it with no lettering. And to get it for only 20 bucks was unbelieviable for me. There are a few up on ebay too, with 100.00 buy it now offers. I was just so surprised to see something like that with the This Is It stuff on it like his site had. And it had "The Time Has Come" thingy on the front and the "I feel the calling..." speech on the back too. But what surpised me the most is ive never seen it anywhere but this random shop, and no talk was ever discussed about its release or anything.

Lovely find. Fancy uploading it in 2000 watts? Pretty please? x

hmm great find, but personally I think its bootleg and official.

Still I want one though!

It is not official, I saw four copies at HMV (Oxford Street) in London last week. At the back of the cover sleeve it says, if I remember correctly, made for fans or sth like that. 100% NOT OFFICIAL

And there's definately more than 250 copies made :)

These albums are definitely not official....The prices for limited edition album would be much higher and each album have to be numbered for such edition - remember the Thriller millenium edition, Visionary singles...

Back