Michael Jackson, A Singer Who Idolized His Fans (100% Positive Article)

Rebirth

Proud Member
Had to type it down. Translation from Malaysia's Language.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael1.jpg

Michael Jackson, A Singer Who Idolized His Fans

Kuala Lumpur: A Michael Jackson theme park was originally planned to be built in Kuala Lumpur 13 years ago. Nonetheless the plan was scapped due to the global economy recession at the time.

It was exposed by the Director of the Concorde Hotel, Tan Sri Syed Yusof Syed Nasir who was also the organizer of the King of Pop's History World Tour Concert in Malaysia.

Michael Jackson is a singer who truly idolized his fans.

"Michael always asked about his fans in every conversation that we had" said Syed Yusof.

"Michael is a very friendly man. He does not only care for his fans but for children as well."

"I still remember , the first thing that Michael did in Kuala Lumpur was shopping in a toy store (Rebirth: It was Toys'r'us. I can confirm you that). He bought them for children (orphans I believe)."

"He asked me to hold a gathering with children in Hard Rock Cafe. He was very friendly to them."

"Hence I do not believe any negative story of child scandal that was reported."

He also exposed that Michael really cares for his guests in Neverland. Syed Yusof and his business partner was invited by Michael to Neverland before.

"Michael was a very gracious man. He took us around Neverland with a buggy. We also had a chance to meet his wife at the time, which was Lisa Marie Presley." said Syed Yusof who had met Michael several times on 1995.

Syed Yusof's friendship with Michael did not only last for History World Tour. They had a long term friendship.

"Last month, I called Michael's brother, Jermaine. Jermained told me that Michael was doing great at the time. Thus I was shocked when a friend from USA told me that Michael has passed away this morning."

"I couldn't believe it so I watched TV to get a confirmation"

100,000 fans witnessed the History World Tour in Kuala Lumpur (27 and 29 October 1996).

Source - Berita Harian (27 June 2009)

P/S: By the way when Michael was in Malaysia, he was accompanied all the time by Syed Yusof's little daughter. They were friends whilst in Kuala Lumpur.

Last edited:
yes we always knew he really loved us and we loved him back

My little collection when Michael was in Malaysia.

Michael2.jpg

The first poster in newspaper, which led to controversial news. Whether to approve his concert or not (Thanks to religious organizations). But he was allowed.

Michael3.jpg

The day he departed from Kuala Lumpur.

Michael4.jpg

Michael Jackson with a journalist/painter

Michael5.jpg

Michael with Syed Yusof and his daughter

Michael6.jpg

Front page picture of one of the local newspapers at the time. It was from the first History World Tour Kuala Lumpur (out of two). It was an event. No other celebrities, icons or politicians ever hit Malaysia big time like Michael Jackson.

Michael7.jpg

Front page picture of the same local newspaper few days later. It was from the second History World Tour Kuala Lumpur (out of two).

Michael8.jpg

An illustration done by the same journalist/painter above (if I'm not mistaken).

P/S:I remember when he was in Malaysia, a lot of ladies praised Michael for being a very handsome guy. Michael blushed to red. lol

Back