Michael Jackson a Fashion Designer?

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
Hey everyone here is today's topic of the day: What kind of style do you think Michael and Christian Audieger will/have design for the (sp?) clothing line?

Well for me I think there will be a lot of Millitary type jackets with maybe some drawings that Michael has made for the clothing line or T-shirts with these drawings since that is what I see a lot on this kind of clothing that Christian Audieger produces. What about you? What do you think they will produce?

Last edited:
Re: Topic of The Day:Michael Jackson a Fashion Designer?

I would love this clothing line to be something available to the masses; i.e, the general public. However, I see that this line will be super expensive, something which celebrities will have custom fitted to them. I also see that the line will possibly irrecogniseable of what Michael Jackson is famous for, for example; I doubt we will see the Military Jackets, Sparkly Socks and so on..

I do wonder about Michael's visits to topshop and topman over here in the UK though, what bareing does that have on this new development in his career, namely fashion design? Maybe the clothing will be available exclusively to Topman or maybe Topman will endorse the clothing line in return for advertisement and sponsorships?

I would personally love to see clothing which is fashionable and trendy, with its own unique edge. Affordable, smart and funky would be the key in the success of this clothing line imo.

I wanna see straight lines :wild:

Causal suits

and I want to see MJ model em :wild:

*ahem* :innocent:

Its not clothing fashion, but I really like those gold knee/shin guards that MJ wore during his 30th anniversary celebration. If I were more daring, I would wear them.

So this is not a rumour? its really gonna happen?? :wild:

this will be cool

So this is not a rumour? its really gonna happen?? :wild:

Yes it really is going to happen. :yes:Where have you been? If you read on the main site (www.mjjcommunity.com) where I posted the news of the clothing line you will see where Christian Audieger confirmed it.

Last edited:

Yes it really is going to happen. :yes:Where have you been? If you read on the main site (www.mjjcommunity.com) where I posted the news of the clothing line you will see where Ed Hardy confirmed it.

Ed Hardy is the clothing line, Christian Audigier is the designer and Michael's friend. I think you're getting the line mixed up with the man

Yes it really is going to happen. :yes:Where have you been? If you read on the main site (www.mjjcommunity.com) where I posted the news of the clothing line you will see where Ed Hardy confirmed it.
That confirmation did not come from Michael Jackson. Until MJ confirms it, I would never say it is confirmed. Many people have used MJ's name in the passed and we have fallen for it only to be disappointed and to blame him., I would wait to hear it from him before saying it is definate.

Ed Hardy is the clothing line, Christian Audigier is the designer and Michael's friend. I think you're getting the line mixed up with the man

Yea I have been getting those two mixed up. -_-

I think chris will keep with his style but incorperate Michael into it..

It will probably still have that graffiti look to it..

No, nothing has come from Michael, but Christian A himself is caught on tape saying that his current project is a Michael Jackson inspired line of clothing. Also, the owner of Kitson is on record announcing that the line will be sold at his store. So that is enough for me.

As far as the angle Christian will take, I believe that he will incorporate bust shots from the Thriller ear into bold and busy graffiti like backgrounds just like he is doing now with all those skeleton heads and flowers. I also think that he will incorporate the line down the sides of the pants....hopefully the line will include jeans. And lastly, there will definitely be bling in there somewheres. It wouldn't be Michael without the bling!

Michael Jackson inspired line doesn'tt mean that Michael Jackson is invbolved. We have had at least 2 fashion shows show casing MJ inspired designs on his board., There is no knowledge that MJ was involved in them. Christian could easily have MJ inspired clothes at his shop without MJ's personal involvement. MJ's name has been used before now for promotion, guaranteed.

Last edited:

Michael Jackson inspired line doesn'tt mean that Michael Jackson is invbolved. We have had at least 2 fashion shows show casing MJ inspired designs on his board., There is no knowledge that MJ was involved in them. Christian could easily have MJ inspired clothes at his shop without MJ's personal involvement. MJ's name has been used before now for promotion, guaranteed.

Well according to what Christian said:
That's right folks, a Michael Jackson fashion line is definitely in the pipeline. Ed Hardy's Christian Audigier confirmed the news yesterday, telling PEOPLE: "It's the merging of the King of Pop with the king of fashion. Something explosive is going to happen."
it seems as though Michael could be involved with what Christian is doing in this clothing line. I wouldn't doubt it because with the last statement that "something explosive is about to happen" I believe that Michael has ALOT to do with it. :)

True. I prefer to wait and see. That way I will never be disappointed. I have heard and seen it all before.

U guys gotta relize that most celebs that have clothing lines are not the designers..

They hire people that can come up with styles they like etc...

Sometimes the desiner will bring in 5-10 different styles of shirts in, and the celeb will pick there favorite.. From there they slap there little logo on it, and call it a day..

The designer will be Chris and his people.. Not really Michael.. He'll have his input etc..

You talk as if we are 5 year olds. I know very well that an MJ inspired line doesn't mean that he is directly involved. But you seem to talk like you know for certain that he is not involved and you don't. You don't know any more than we do.

Hey everyone here is today's topic of the day: What kind of style do you think Michael and Christian Audieger will/have design for the (sp?) clothing line?

Well for me I think there will be a lot of Millitary type jackets with maybe some drawings that Michael has made for the clothing line or T-shirts with these drawings since that is what I see a lot on this kind of clothing that Christian Audieger produces. What about you? What do you think they will produce?

I like the idea of the t shirts with MJs drawings on them similar to the style that Christian Audieger already has on his t shirts.

I think the line will be something that Michael could possibly wear himself so I think it will be Military Jackets (as was already stated) and lots of rhinestones!!!

Shiney = Good

I really don't think there will be any military jackets. I think there will be a lot of Michael's face emposed onto T-shirts with a lot of grafiti around it. I really don't think the line is gonna veer too far from the items that Christian A already has out there.

i wanna see sporty clothes...

You talk as if we are 5 year olds. I know very well that an MJ inspired line doesn't mean that he is directly involved. But you seem to talk like you know for certain that he is not involved and you don't. You don't know any more than we do.
I never said I knew anything. All I have been saying is that I prefer to be cautious just in case. Where have I said that MJ wasn't taking part? Read my posts again.

Hey everyone here is today's topic of the day:
What kind of style do you think Michael and Christian Audieger will/have design for the (sp?) clothing line?

I don't think the military jackets will play a part as someone has already said.
But I do like the idea of the line down the side of the leg...spruced up .
I'd also like to see something sleek and sporty. Something that can go from the office to the club.
Dressy casual if you will.
I dont know who designed MJ's suit for the Jessie Jackson b-day party but something
on that line would be cool.
Personally, I don't care for the Ed Hardy look/style.

I wanna see straight lines :wild:

Causal suits

and I want to see MJ model em :wild:

*ahem* :innocent:

Yah, me too.

Back