Michael Jackson 2012 Calendar

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
  • Calendar: 14 pages
  • Publisher: ML Publishing; Special edition (June 17, 2011)
  • Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 11.6 x 0.3 inches
  • Price: EUR 12,34 (French amazon)/ $16.99
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jacks...088X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311255551&sr=8-1

ml201201.jpg

ml201202.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, but I still need to get the 2011 one :)

Has it sold out though? :mello:

Looks great!! I need to get one. I'd better add it to my xmas list!! (I don't have one, but I do now!)

Will there be others?

Since I bought the last 2 calendars, I will probably also get this one.

does anyone find these pictures a little boring. i mean, any mj calender is a good calender, but i wish they could get slightly rarer pics rather than ones we've seen a billion times...

This one looks SO much better than the 2011 one. I haven't been so unhappy with the quality of a calendar in my life, seriously even the photos were grainy as all heck! And considering how beautiful the 2010 one was....

This looks cool! But seriously, it seems like only yesterday that the 2011 was announced. The years are just rolling by.

Yesterday I bought the 2012 Calendar! A different calendar than the one from Amazon though. But I want that one too! It has beautiful pictures in it!

It would've been nice to have some J5 era pics (at least one month) featured in the calendar. Then again, those pics are probably still the property of Motown Records and they may release J5 calendars, etc. sometime in the near future.

It looks very nice, though I don't think I'll be buying it... I never use calenders:rolleyes:
One doesnt have to use Calendars as a reason to buy one . I dont use my MJ Calendars at all.
I just buy them to add to my MJ memorabilia collection as many fans do. :)

Beautiful :wub: That isn't the official one is it?

Seems like each year there is more than one MJ calander. I think they are both official ones, but the ML one seems to always be hard to find. The official calander that is mass distributed is the Danilo calander.

Back