Dear Fans ,

If you write Michael Jackson in you tube ...result will be :

“michael jackson” results 1 - 20 of millions

Michael Jackson becomed only person who has more than million videos
with his tag

If you write Britney Spears ..

“britney spears” results 1 - 20 of about 429,000

This is really amazing ! =D

:O so is MJ got the highest amount? Or you just comparing to Britney?

^ Oh my. that is so sad!! grr. Why would people waste their time doin hate videos?

alot of them are hate videos tho

Really? I have never seen a hate video of MJ on youtube. I don't want to either....I mean, who would waste their time making videos of someone they don't like?

The world is weird.

if i may say... there has been TONS of stuff taken out from youtube. for some reason... don't know why..... since the day after his death, tons of stuff were taken out... weird.

Sadly there is a lot of sick videos out there on YouTube but most of them aren't. Thankfully most people adore Michael, just like it should be.

Really? I have never seen a hate video of MJ on youtube. I don't want to either....I mean, who would waste their time making videos of someone they don't like?

The world is weird.
Be glad you havent seen any of that crap yet, I pitty those fools who got nothing else to do but dedicate so much time to someone they supposedly dislike/hate. No life, scum of earth, is what they are.

Last edited:
if i may say... there has been TONS of stuff taken out from youtube. for some reason... don't know why..... since the day after his death, tons of stuff were taken out... weird.

i think MJ liked to expose his music. i'm thinking Sony thought more like artists who wanted their music taken down from youtube, and decided to take the vids down after he died.

Twinklee, yes they all a bunch of sorry losers and they will always be losers. Haters waste their energy being nasty, vile and mean. They could be out accomplishing a goal. As you know ignroance is blissful for haters. Thank God MJ had more class and elevated himself above it and changed the world and made the best of his life. Michael legacy will live on and the haters will die and fade. Their ignorant comments will not matter in the pages of HISTORY!

This Is It, He Changed The world and made HIStory stop hating!

The world is weird.

Really? Wow, I wish I hadn't. There is some sick stuff on there.

What I found funny is in Google when you type what you want to search for and it predicts it, I started typing 'salvation army tomorrow' -

and there are

421,000 results for 'salvation army tomorrow bill'

and

1,550,000,000 results for 'michael jackson salvation army tomorrow bill'

Crazy how one little statement from MJ created all those results!

Back