Michael Jackson 02 Exhibition/This Is It

popprince

Proud Member
Hi all,

Kevin Hughes here from Capital FM London/Global Radio. I just wanted to thank all the fans that spoke to me last night at the London premiere for This Is It. What an amazing night..

Just to let you know that my red carpet interviews video is online now at www.capitalfm.com. Love to get your comments.
You can also listen to my interviews with Kenny Ortega and Travis Payne, at my Total Access show page.

Also, I attended the launch of the MJ Collection at the O2 Bubble last night and recorded amazing interviews with Miko Brando and Alexandra Burke.
That video will be online soon. But I just wanted to encourage all fans to visit the exhibition; it really is incredible and respectful tribute to MJ, with so many amazing items of memorabilia including the This Is It tour costumes...
Miko Brando also told me that This Is It DVD will get released in January?

Finally, I've spent all day speaking to various media about This Is It and have to agree with most; that the film totally validates MJ as the true King of Pop and the ultimate showman. You really have to see it on the big screen and bare witness to the genius and humanity of Michael Jackson. What a show he was preparing...I loved I'll be There and I Just can't stop loving you- goosebump moments.

Oh and next week, keep it locked to Capital FM to win tickets to our Jingle Bell Ball 2009- Janet Jackson is with us at the 02 on Sunday December 6th.

love

Kevin
x

But I just wanted to encourage all fans to visit the exhibition; it really is incredible and respectful tribute to MJ, with so many amazing items of memorabilia including the This Is It tour costumes...
normally id jump at the chance but its to raw seeing his things knowing hes not here to wear them and its the 02.enough said there. also its been said some of the customes from TII that are being shown were never going to be used during the tour. (info from michael bush face book) who was his custome designer and not zaldi as some of these customes come from.some feel its just AEG cashing in by saying its the tour customes when they werent. look forward to the interview with miko.

Well, AEG are going to cash in forever more unfortunately :( I did really enjoy the exhibition though. There are lots of costumes we all know and love and I did shed a fair few tears when seeing the ones we've seen him wear in the past. There are other things too though like that funny little plane thing he rides in, in the 'Leave Me Alone' video - I touched it! Very naughty, didn't get caught though ;)

I have no desire to see this exhibition. AEG are just trying to make yet more money off of Michael.

Are they showing TII items only? Cause I dont see what right they have over other belongings of Michael.

no they are showing loads of stuff emma. i think its alot of the stuff that was gonna get acutioned off earlier this year. outfits from all through the years

And these items made their way into AEGs hands how? I take it it was all agreed with the estate?

Even less inclined to see it now when all AEG want is to bolster their own bank account by traipsing Michaels personal belongings around the world, gives me the chills.

yeah it was all done via the estate. katherine wasnt happy wanted some dodgy firm from the middle east involved, prob one of jerms friends but the judge agreed AEG was the best deal.

Thanks for posting. I've been listening to Capital for years. I once won some Michael Jackson prizes in one of the radio station's competitions! I will definitely check out the stuff you mentioned & I've bought my ticket to see the exhibition. :)

Hi all,

Kevin Hughes here from Capital FM London/Global Radio. I just wanted to thank all the fans that spoke to me last night at the London premiere for This Is It. What an amazing night..

Just to let you know that my red carpet interviews video is online now at www.capitalfm.com. Love to get your comments.
You can also listen to my interviews with Kenny Ortega and Travis Payne, at my Total Access show page.

Also, I attended the launch of the MJ Collection at the O2 Bubble last night and recorded amazing interviews with Miko Brando and Alexandra Burke.
That video will be online soon. But I just wanted to encourage all fans to visit the exhibition; it really is incredible and respectful tribute to MJ, with so many amazing items of memorabilia including the This Is It tour costumes...
Miko Brando also told me that This Is It DVD will get released in January?

Finally, I've spent all day speaking to various media about This Is It and have to agree with most; that the film totally validates MJ as the true King of Pop and the ultimate showman. You really have to see it on the big screen and bare witness to the genius and humanity of Michael Jackson. What a show he was preparing...I loved I'll be There and I Just can't stop loving you- goosebump moments.

Oh and next week, keep it locked to Capital FM to win tickets to our Jingle Bell Ball 2009- Janet Jackson is with us at the 02 on Sunday December 6th.

love

Kevin
x

Back