Michael is resting with God

jamgirl86

Proud Member
Last night I was watching CNN...then I got sooo angry with all the BS being spewed.

I turned it off and put on the Dangerous CD

And it occurred or God said to me...that Michael needed rest. Maybe his soul was weary, he needed sleep. He needed God's arms to hold him up now.

And my heart was cheered, though I am still crying, but I have a feeling that Michael is with God now looking down.

But he's at peace with God now.

In his arms.

Safe

I felt the same today, I thought he was the sun that was shining down on me...he's in heaven for sure...and he will be always in our hearts and that's what really counts, I love you Angel

The videoclip and lyrics of "You are not Alone" tells it all

love,
Valerie

I keep thinking about this. That he's watching us with his cutest smile on his face.:)

He's at peace now... looking down and proud of the impact he has and the records he's selling. He will live forever through his music and in our hearts.

And one day maybe, we'll see him again:)

No. Michael is wrestling with God because he didn't get to do the concerts.

No. Michael is wrestling with God because he didn't get to do the concerts.

If I believed in god and therefore an afterlife, I would be more likely to think Michael was upset over leaving his three children fatherless and grief-stricken, than about the concerts, to be perfectly honest.

If I believed in god and therefore an afterlife, I would be more likely to think Michael was upset over leaving his three children fatherless and grief-stricken, than about the concerts to be perfectly honest.

of course

If I believed in god and therefore an afterlife, I would be more likely to think Michael was upset over leaving his three children fatherless and grief-stricken, than about the concerts, to be perfectly honest.
That's true. However from what I've read time passes diferently there so their sorrow can be instantaneous if they want; they can also see clearly the bigger picture of everything now and will understand that this is part of the soul's spiritual growth. For both the spirit and the grieving relatives.

Back