Michael In The Moon (pictures)

rockstar

Proud Member
hi :waving:

everytime there is beauitfull moon in the sky i think of michael i don't know why? but i do :yes:

so last night there was beauitfull moon in the sky it was low down it was bright moon :yes:

here is pictures of it

mjmoon001.jpg

mjmoon002.jpg

mjmoon003.jpg

mjmoon004.jpg

mjmoon005.jpg

mjmoon006.jpg

The moon and the stars remind me of him :(

I did so much star gazing as a kid, and it really takes me back to when Michael was there and on top of the world.

Nice pictures... the moon has a very special place in my heart, and connecting it with Michael makes it even more special:happy:

That's because it is Michael's Moon. :yes: :angel: I saw it too. On the way home from a training trip while driving, I saw the sunset in the west and then Michael's Moon rise in the east. It was the most beautiful sight to see. And it would appear big, bright and beautiful everywhere I was as if to say that you are not alone, I am here with you. :wub:

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. I tried to take pictures with my phone, but they didn't come out too clear. My camera does take better pictures.

I just realized that this is in the Conspiracy section--can a mod move this to the appropriate forum?

everytime there is beauitfull moon in the sky i think of michael i don't know why? but i do :yes:

So do I.

so last night there was beauitfull moon in the sky it was low down it was bright moon :yes:

here is pictures of it

mjmoon001.jpg

mjmoon002.jpg

mjmoon003.jpg

mjmoon004.jpg

mjmoon005.jpg

mjmoon006.jpg

Very nice!

The moon and the stars remind me of him :(

Sometimes I wake up at about 4 a.m., and it will be real quiet outside, with the moon shining, and one bright star outside. I look up at it all and think of him.

I think of Michael when I see the moon full and bright like that as well.
Beautiful pictures. :)

Your pictures are nice!

Have you ever looked at the moon through a telescope? It's amazing.

@Rhilo - Aww, that's cute that stargazing makes you think of when Michael was on top of the world.

Your pictures are nice!

Have you ever looked at the moon through a telescope? It's amazing.

@Rhilo - Aww, that's cute that stargazing makes you think of when Michael was on top of the world.

hi diana79 thanks :)

:no: i don't have telescope :no: :( but i heard is amazing :)

:yes: :jump: i do think is Michael in the moon :D that's how my heart is happy :)

Wow, the moon was really red last night. I haven't been able to see the moon in days, because it's been too cloudy.

ooh. me too. in 2009, i spent so much time in my balcony crying and thinkng about mj that now everytime i see the moon or stars i think i can feel him. its so perfect for him. calm, beautiful and peaceful but soo radiant as well

ooh. me too. in 2009, i spent so much time in my balcony crying and thinkng about mj that now everytime i see the moon or stars i think i can feel him. its so perfect for him. calm, beautiful and peaceful but soo radiant as well

don't cry ooojackie000 everything is o.k :hug:

cry is sign of heart feels in your bones the bones is the words of the soul that needs the moon to shine on you :)

Back