michael in the last years

Ingelief

Proud Member
When is michael close to you? For me if i listen to the music he made the last years. Like the collaberations on michael, with Lenny Akon and 50 cent. He seems so alive and rocking the songs.

I was watching a message from Michael in 2008 and he looks so different then in this is it. I dont mean plastic sur, or his skin color. I mean his shoulders.. he is so different, atletic more then in this is it.. Do you see that? also in the announcment of the london gigs he is so bigger, like another person..

Makes me sad.. I mis him so much... i try to be strong and at night I release when i watched alot of Michael at night *youtube of concerts etc*, that im watching a death man.... its so sureal... strange.. and it makes me cry when i think of it.

I hope is watching us, and i have to say. Im glad for every music that is come out or will come out. Because i believe he wants us to hold on the something. So wil.iam *he was the one who doesnt want to release?* pls release the work you two together made..

Maybe we can hold on to that..

with love

Aww hun, hang in there. :huggy: I find it hard to be close to Michael nowadays. 25th of June has changed so much, Michael has been in my life since I was a little girl, and I always felt an incredible connection with him, but since he passed on, there's only pain. I still enjoy his music very much, I love "Michael" and have been playing it to death since it was released, but I can't enjoy anything to do with him completely. Because there's always that nagging thought of what happened to him and that he's not with us anymore. It blurs the joy. Going back in time doesn't help much, either, because, as strange as it might sound, Michael was always the most wonderful to me the last time I saw him. I miss him very much, too.

Aww hun, hang in there. :huggy: I find it hard to be close to Michael nowadays. 25th of June has changed so much, Michael has been in my life since I was a little girl, and I always felt an incredible connection with him, but since he passed on, there's only pain. I still enjoy his music very much, I love "Michael" and have been playing it to death since it was released, but I can't enjoy anything to do with him completely. Because there's always that nagging thought of what happened to him and that he's not with us anymore. It blurs the joy. Going back in time doesn't help much, either, because, as strange as it might sound, Michael was always the most wonderful to me the last time I saw him. I miss him very much, too.

Which last time you referring to?

thx for your post, sad and beautiful. huges to you

Oh, I meant "every" last time I saw him. As in - if I woke up one day and saw him in the morning news shopping with his kids, THAT'S when he was the most wonderful to me. If I saw him two days later at an awards show - THAT'S when he looked the best to me. Always the last time I saw him. Kinda hard to explain, I'm swimming in my own mind here, :lol: Sorry.

When is michael close to you? For me if i listen to the music he made the last years. Like the collaberations on michael, with Lenny Akon and 50 cent. He seems so alive and rocking the songs.

I was watching a message from Michael in 2008 and he looks so different then in this is it. I dont mean plastic sur, or his skin color. I mean his shoulders.. he is so different, atletic more then in this is it.. Do you see that? also in the announcment of the london gigs he is so bigger, like another person..

Makes me sad.. I mis him so much... i try to be strong and at night I release when i watched alot of Michael at night *youtube of concerts etc*, that im watching a death man.... its so sureal... strange.. and it makes me cry when i think of it.

I hope is watching us, and i have to say. Im glad for every music that is come out or will come out. Because i believe he wants us to hold on the something. So wil.iam *he was the one who doesnt want to release?* pls release the work you two together made..

Maybe we can hold on to that..

with love
:hug:
:hug:
michael was always a part of me :yes:when he went my happiness just wentbut michael gave us all so much strength that we cant give up:no::):)
michael-jackson-statue.jpg

Last edited:
Back