Michael in Russian 1993

speeddemon88

Proud Member
i just found this clip which is apparently from a documentary Moscow case 1993, does anybody know where to find a full one with english dubbing ?

first let me just say how breathtakingly beautiful he is, i just cant stop staring at him!
secondly, I really respect him for going to orphanages and stuff, i could probably not do it, seeing the pain of the children all around the world would make me very sad.

You can also watch it for free on YouTube. Don't know how long this will last, as they get deleted fairly quickly every time somepost posts it. Watch it while you can. Do you know Russian? This version is not English dubbed.

You can also watch it for free on YouTube. Don't know how long this will last, as they get deleted fairly quickly every time somepost posts it. Watch it while you can. Do you know Russian? This version is not English dubbed.

yeah i saw this one is on youtube but unfortunately dont speak russian, it looks very interesting though and there is some nice hd footage of michael :)

Back