Michael in London memories (photos and videos)

Michaels.Art.Nouveau

Proud Member
I would like to share my personal video that I filmed of Michael at the 'Carlton Towers Hotel' in London 2007:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xh3HBywgGM

in this video I gave Michael my A4 size card, he signed it but I told him its for him so he took it with him. You can hear me say 'Hello Michael' to him and he looks in the lens smiling.

Lets share all of our London memories of Michael here in photos and videos. I will be sharing more of my memories as well in photos and videos soon.

Last edited:
:cry: *sigh* You're so lucky/blessed to have been in the presence of Michael Jackson.
Thankyou for sharing. This is a lovely idea for a thread and even though it pains me so much more than anything in this world that I never got to meet him, I really do love hearing other fans stories, seeing pictures and videos.

Last edited:
check out my face book same username as here for some pics and video. although i havnt brought myself to go through pictures pre digital age that will need scanning yet and i need to work out how to use the scanner so its just pics from 06- 09 on there

u know when i glimpse at the title of this thread i get a few butteflies in my stomach thinking that theres a new rumour that hes in london then 5 seonds later i realise .im off for a break cant handle this right now. need to go cry and clear my system

I don't know what it is in this thread that makes me feel soo sad. Tears are welling up. I still live in so much denial. Michael plays in my head over and over again. How can he be gone

there is is letting a blonde woman forward to hug him again ! :)

Thank you everyone. i also have another video of michael in the hotel lobby from another day in 2007, that video lasts a few seconds but i will post that video here soon too.

thx for sharing.
do you have something maybe from Hempel 2006?

Unfortunately I lost my camera at the WMA so no I don't have anything from 2006. I had some mobile phone footage too but I lost my phone as well but I made a copy of the WMA footage on a CD, I think I lost that too but I will check again if I still have it.

thanyou for sharing,i i can see the video but no photos,

I will be putting photos too but I thought to mention photos so that others can share their photos and videos in this thread too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL4DFgw1cHQ

I was in this video....sigh first time I saw MJ close up.. this was right after his trial!!

I remember this day I went straight to the hotel instead of going to the recording studio. Not surprisingly I was really dissapointed to have missed this. You are very lucky.

u know when i glimpse at the title of this thread i get a few butteflies in my stomach thinking that theres a new rumour that hes in london then 5 seonds later i realise .im off for a break cant handle this right now. need to go cry and clear my system

I don't know what it is in this thread that makes me feel soo sad. Tears are welling up. I still live in so much denial. Michael plays in my head over and over again. How can he be gone

Guys should I change the title of this thread?

No no it's fine hun, the title is fine. Just London and memories with Michael its just another one of those things that hit it all home.

i stood right next to MJ in harrods in october 2005 in the Plasma screen, digital etc sectio.. so many people were taking photos.. someone MUST have one with me and him in the same shot,... its my lifetime ambition to find a copy

if ANYONE can help me out... :)

These are great videos :cry:

I love seeing him with the fans like this :) I've only seen him from the other side of a concert stadium :(

Back