Michael in Heaven my thought

E-smooth

Proud Member
for some reason i keep picturing michael in heaven as J5 michael as a child with his perfect fro. enjoying his childhood having water balloon fights i had that dream as i stayed home from work. i am very sick i think his passing is just taring me up. although i tried to hide it but now he is up there with his idol and with the other king elvis i just see him as being michael the child in heaven i just don't know why what do you guys think.

I think his spiritual body will have the image that he most feels comfortable with. People say they usually appear at the prime of their youth, with 30 years old being the average age. I think he will have the image he wanted during his lifetime here but could never achieve. Whatever makes him happy again. :)

i hope he s already there i know this woman she sees things she told me that usually as long as a body is above ground the sprit stays around the pple who are in pain over their loss trying to comford them and that animals and young kids can see them then
that this is why sometimes and i saw it once to when you re at a fiuneral and their is a baby you see them smile and pointed at one directionb the whole timne even when the mum or dad is next to the baby my sun was 2 when i lost my aunt and i took himn to see her and he kept looking at the wall and waving for about ten minutes so who knows i gues the only one who knows what really happens are god and hius angels
but i m sure that once the funeral is over michael will be teaching gods angels how to moonwalk

Back