Michael in Europe question (Nice, Monaco, San Remo)

Asedora

Guests
Hi guys!

I wish anybody can help me with the info what years Michael visited Nice, Monaco and San Remo and what was the reason behind it. Basically I want to know as much info as possible. Like what places he visited (museums art galleries etc) there and what he did etc. Anything counts... .
I know that he was in Nice in 1992 I guess or 1993.

Thank you

Michael was in Monaco in 2000 for the World Music Awards. He stayed at The Hotel de Paris

Michael was in Monaco in 2000 for the World Music Awards. He stayed at The Hotel de Paris

And 1993 and 1996 too. 1993 with the Chandlers...and 1996 Diana Ross sat on his lap during her performance. I think MJ had concerts in Nice, but I would have to check.

And 1993 and 1996 too. 1993 with the Chandlers...and 1996 Diana Ross sat on his lap during her performance. I think MJ had concerts in Nice, but I would have to check.

Oh, thank you so much. Looks like Michael used to go to Monaco more often than I thought.

he went to the south of france with lisa marie think in late 94?. they were spotted in cannes. was he ever in san remo?

Last edited:
no there were many pictures taken of the two of them there. many are still on the net.

heres one for eg

lmhmcannes02.jpg

Back