Michael In A Peter Pan Movie?

beatleradan

Proud Member
In 1980's Steven Spielberg wanted to direct new version of Peter Pan with Michael Jackson in title role...that's all i know about it. Anyone knows more on this project? Was it intended as musical from John Williams? Or Motown film like The Wiz? Was it project considered by Spielberg to produce it, with F.F. Coppola directing it?...

Check this site:

http://www.moria.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1856Itemid=1

wow, I never knew this. That would have been interesting for sure.

Tell you what though... I would have LOVED if Disney released a full feature film of Captain EO with a huge galactic plot. :clapping:

It wound up being Hook with Robin Williams playing Peter Pan as a middle aged man.
hook.jpg

Beat me to it lol. I like that movie not sure how I feel about Robin Williams in the role though.

Aww, Hook. Haven't seen that in a while. I like that movie.

Hook was a terrible movie compared to the Disney original........there's just no magic in it!!!

I love Robin Williams but I think that he looked silly as Peter Pan.......Michael would of made a much better Peter Pan!!!!

yeah but hollywood started to not like Michael for no reason, so plans changed. 'hook' frightened me, because that was my first experience seeing the depiction of children being killed onscreen. a far 180 from the original Peter Pan ideal. i didn't like 'hook' at all.

Back