Michael, his fans, & his privacy

URNotAlone

Proud Member
I've thought about this for the past month and wondered alot about it, so am asking the question to others on here, without the intention of causing anyone any offence, so please don't be offended by my asking, it's just up for discussion....

I know Michael really loved and lived for his fans, his fans have always been there for him and hes always been a part of them BUT looking at his life style and how he wasn't able to go outside and do the 'simple things in life' like shopping, taking his kids to the park, walking down the street without being surrounded by huge amounts of people, all wanting to touch him, hug him, shouting his name, camping outside his hotels/house etc etc this I believe forced him to become very isolated?....do you think that if people had given him his space and not swarmed upon him the minute they saw him, that he could of lived a slightly easier/happier/carefree life? and if so, why wasn't that honored for him?
I realise seeing a celeb is exciting but they are still human after all, still have needs to live a life... Should we take some responsibility for making Michael's life not quite as easy as it could have been?

Maybe the curse of too much love did get to him a few times, he was loved by so many people but he couldn't just walk out to share it. I recall him saying something along those lines in an interview and that it made him feel lonely.

I think the paparazzi were the greater evil though. They were sticking cameras into places that were personal to Michael and making up malicious stories out of what they had. He could hardly move at times because the paps were always hounding him. At least with fans he'd have been given a few hugs and kisses rather than a camera constantly pressed against his face.

Back