Michael Head star in Movies.. A questioin?

ruchie

Proud Member
I know you peeps know that Michael has been a supporting actor in full length movies such as The Wiz and Men In Black II and He starred in his own Short Movies and Videos but Here 's a questions for yah. If Michael was still alive and doing his thang.Would he do a full length movie starring himself as the lead actor and would you all think he would get a Sag award and an Oscar for his performance ?:punk::fortuneteller::cheers::wub:

He might do a full-length movie and star as a lead actor. But honestly, I don't think he would have ever gotten a SAG or an Oscar, leading role or not. Simply because he can't seem to blend into roles without coming off as Michael Jackson. Once someone hears his voice, they will know that it's Michael. The only person Michael will be able to play is himself, in my opinion.

The only time I ever found him to be decent/good was in The Wiz. But since then, it was just Michael playing Michael, or Michael playing someone who sounds too much like Michael.

He might do a full-length movie and star as a lead actor. But honestly, I don't think he would have ever gotten a SAG or an Oscar, leading role or not. Simply because he can't seem to blend into roles without coming off as Michael Jackson. Once someone hears his voice, they will know that it's Michael. The only person Michael will be able to play is himself, in my opinion.

The only time I ever found him to be decent/good was in The Wiz. But since then, it was just Michael playing Michael, or Michael playing someone who sounds too much like Michael.

That is the case and I agree, he can't really blend into live action roles without coming out as MJ, and I agree that the wiz was his best. I think that he has a good voice enough to be a Voice Actor since he is very good at disguising his voice.

And caption EO is decent too.

Back