Michael has surpassed Obama on facebook fans!

Yep I noticed that since 25th June haha.
His R.I.P We miss you page has over 5 million as well :O
x

he had 750 000 fans a month ago.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ON FACE BOOK OR IN GENERAL?

MICHAEL HAD MILLIONS OF FANS. BUT PEOPLE ARE BROKE AND NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO GO TO A CONCERT. i AM A POOR SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO A 9 YEAR OLD AND A 9 MONTH OLD BABY. AND THE END OF EVERY MONTH AFTER MILK AND DIAPERS AND BILLS AND RENT. i HAVE TWO DOLLARS FOR MYSELF. IF MY SON DOES NOT ASK FOR IT. SO NOT EVERYONE COULD GO. BUT WE LOVED HIM JUST THE SAME. YOUR TALKING ABOUT SOMEONES DEATH. i'M PRETTY SURE DIE HARD FANS THAT JOINED THIS FORUM YEARS AGO WHO HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE WOULD SURFACE OR A TRAGEDY LIKE THIS. I AM GLAD PEOPLE ARE PAYING THERE RESPECTS TO HIM. JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE THEM NOW DOES NOT MEAN THEY DIDN'T ALWAYS EXIST. HOW THE HECK WOULD THRILLER SELL 104 MILLIONS COPIES IF THEY WEREN'T THERE.

MICHAEL HAD MILLIONS OF FANS. BUT PEOPLE ARE BROKE AND NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO GO TO A CONCERT. i AM A POOR SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO A 9 YEAR OLD AND A 9 MONTH OLD BABY. AND THE END OF EVERY MONTH AFTER MILK AND DIAPERS AND BILLS AND RENT. i HAVE TWO DOLLARS FOR MYSELF. IF MY SON DOES NOT ASK FOR IT. SO NOT EVERYONE COULD GO. BUT WE LOVED HIM JUST THE SAME. YOUR TALKING ABOUT SOMEONES DEATH. i'M PRETTY SURE DIE HARD FANS THAT JOINED THIS FORUM YEARS AGO WHO HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE WOULD SURFACE OR A TRAGEDY LIKE THIS. I AM GLAD PEOPLE ARE PAYING THERE RESPECTS TO HIM. JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE THEM NOW DOES NOT MEAN THEY DIDN'T ALWAYS EXIST. HOW THE HECK WOULD THRILLER SELL 104 MILLIONS COPIES IF THEY WEREN'T THERE.

i meant on facebook of course. i am just saying that the people who have facebook didn't join earlier. that's all.

cause unfortunately among those "fans" there are also people who hated him with passion during his life... which is sad that he had to die in order for them to begin loving him..

Last edited:
Michael surpasses Elvis in every way. And I do agree people are fake. but I think the true out weigh them. I have a roommate who hates Michael Jackson she called him a faggot and we got into it. we since made up but i never speak to her about him. so i found it funny that after his death she had got a ring tune of I'll be there quiet odd, So I do understand you. but I really do believe his fans out did the haters. also there are alot of undercover fans out there to to scared to speak up for who they loved the hid from people, they didn't let them know they were fans for fear of getting into arguments or being talked about. I personnaly didn't give a f%$# they could say what they wanted, I loved him and always will.

:mello:

2rm8i94.gif

Im sure Obama is peed off about this. Sure he became the first ever Black American US president, but this was the record he really cared about.

I bet hes a complete mess about this whole thing.

Im sure Obama is peed off about this. Sure he became the first ever Black American US president, but this was the record he really cared about.

He's definitely gonna lose sleep over this. :smilerolleyes:

he's gunna shizz his pants :rofl:

Another 200,000 fans have subscribed to MJ's facebook...he is now up to 6.65 million. I expect him to break 7 million by the end of tomorrow after the memorial. He now has more fans then any other person on facebook making Michael Jackson:

"The Most Popular Person On Facebook"

I cant take this.........im worried as hell about Obama and what his state of mind must be after learning of this..........somebody needs to watch over him.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Now it will be impossible for Barack Obama to concentrate on the affairs of America and the world now that Michael Jackson has surpassed him as being number #1 on Facebook.

I think some of you are being a little mean right now to tease the OP. I think it's kinda cool that MJ has so many fans on facebook. Another testament to how loved and popular he was. To the OP, thx for sharing.

Back