Michael Grocery Shopping Vid

Tyga

Proud Member
I didn't remember seeing this on the FOX special but. I saw pics of this before. I had fun watching so I want everybody to see it if they missed it before. How did he ride on that cart like that?:eek:

But I had fun watching this. I miss Michael:(he was so much fun.

lol..i didn't notice the elevator music version of bj, when i first watched the program. lol. and yes..his experience there was still quite full of people surrounding him that were awestruck it was him, but, it's about as close to a real shopping experience as he would get. truly he's the biggest star ever...many other celebs shop all the time, without disguises, so they obviously don't get the same reaction from onlookers, to anywhere near the same great extent.

Last edited:
thank you for sharing..I have seen this before..however..I always like to see Michael enjoying himself...poor fellow couldn't even go buy a loaf of bread....it makes me smile to see him happy..:)

THANK YOU!

I never seen this before. Whenever I go grocery shopping, I also jump on the cart (when no one is around) and glide down the aisles!! -Not the way Michael did it though (amazing, once again...only Michael can be amazing at even grocery shopping, LOL!)

Well, every time I would glide down the aisle, I think of Michael because I had a feeling he would do the same thing. And now I'm seeing this video. Sigh* warms my heart.

Thank you again, I laughed and cried at the same time.

I remember seeing this and I just couldn't stop laughing! "not just red, it's big red!" and the part where he pointed to the magazine where Liz Taylor was the cover model and he said "that's what I'm talkin' bout" hahaha....so funny!!

I never get tired of this, its just soooo cute. I remember watching it for the first time and freaking out when I saw him surf the cart as that is what I do! He's so beautiful and love when they start messing with him by stealing his cart :lmao:

I love the PHM....This part always makes me smile...He was such an amazing human being....I would have loved to just hang out with him, have some fun...:wub:

I've seen this many times and every time I always thought Michael, whenever you want to do my grocery shopping, you're more than welcome to...heh! Grocery shopping is one of those chores I most dislike doing and I guess that I take for granted.

Thank you for posting it! :) Hadn´t seen it in a long time!
So cute! :heart: And makes me smile. :)

he was wonderfull.. I was thinking about how I would react if I found out that Michael was sitting on a bench in his disquise and watching me. I would probably faint, wake up and appologize :D lol..

Back