Michael from when he last performed to now

L.T.D

Proud Member
I was just watching the press conference again, and there was something I noticed which makes me believe Michael will be even better than the past time he performed. I notcied that Michael smiled a lot more, when I look back at the period from 2001 to 2003 when Michael was last performing he didnt seem to smile that much. At least not as much as he did at the press conference. It leads me to believe that he is in a better place now in his life and on top of that has something to prove. Which is why I think we will see a better Michael Jackson now, than we did back in 2002. Not saying he was bad in 2002, I just think he will be better now.

Early 2000's saw some very tough times for Michael, so I think you're right. He's turned over a new leaf and ready to get back to what he does best.

Michael will blow us away. He appears confident, happy, mature and motivated.

He is stronger and cooler than ever and he has become more open!

yea 2001- 2002 wasnt so good
like for instance you rock my workd live
he was piss seem like

i gave notice in the press.c how happy he was he was very happy that day

yea 2001- 2002 wasnt so good
like for instance you rock my workd live

Yeah, if he is going to do You Rock My World again, it needs to be slipped into Dangerous somewhere like Smooth Criminal is.

The performance from the first night was terrible.

No offense, how can you say he's maturing as an artist when he hasn't released and new material or performed since the beginning of this decade?

When I look back at the Invincible era (the Virgin signing, YRMW video, NSync performance, MSG etc.) I dread to think what will happen this time around. I realise that he's no older than he was then and has had so many years where he hasn't chance to practise his art on stage, but I really hope that he is in a better place now and that he is going to be able to perform better than he did then. If he realises his limits and plans the concerts around those while emphasising his strengths (hopefully his voice) then it'll be great.
None of us know what will happen until opening night, so fingers crossed!!!

When I look back at the Invincible era (the Virgin signing, YRMW video, NSync performance, MSG etc.) I dread to think what will happen this time around. I realise that he's no older than he was then and has had so many years where he hasn't chance to practise his art on stage, but I really hope that he is in a better place now and that he is going to be able to perform better than he did then. I
everyone knows of the issues mj was having around that time

Back