Michael & Fanmail

Naytobes

Proud Member
Did he ever respond to his fan mail? I wouldn't blame him if he didn't, he probably got about 1000 letters a week!!!

But just wanted to ask if anyone ever recieved anything after you wrote him, even if it was a standard reply sort of thing?

I don't know about whether or not he replied but he did mention in his statement following the Martin Bashir doc how thankful he was for all the love and support that the fans were giving him through their mail...

I'm sure he had a overload during the trial!

well i know that many left things outside neverland during the trial, and i think that there was a person who took it all inside neverland gates, so i think that michael at least read parts of it. how often he answered is hard to know.

wow imagine all crazy fan mail he would get lol :lol:

^ Apparently he would recieve letters from girls who stated everything that they would do to him...

hmmmmm, I know he's always read them since back in the day- but idk

Did he ever respond to his fan mail? I wouldn't blame him if he didn't, he probably got about 1000 letters a week!!!

But just wanted to ask if anyone ever recieved anything after you wrote him, even if it was a standard reply sort of thing?

Yes he did...I received a personally autographed photo of him from the Bad Era that says...

To Suzanne Deeds...
All My Love
Your #1 PaL

Signed: Michael Jackson 1998

You can see a scanned original on www.myspace.com/sdeidjs in my photo album... my photo's...

:angel:We Are The World...Heal The World...Education IS The Key

Last edited:
Yes he did...I received a personally autographed photo of him from the Bad Era that says...

To Suzanne Deeds...
All My Love
Your #1 PaL

Signed: Michael Jackson 1998
Awww, this must be a treasure for you! :wub:
He was such a wonderful soul ... :cry:

Back