Michael enjoying Kool And The Gang

Ahhhhh OMG he looks so cute!! :blush: that lovely smile he had while he sang to the lyrics :girl_love: thanks respect!

Very cute. Then he starts to look embarrassed when he becomes aware of the camara pointing at that section. Awww. He sure knows the words and appreciates that groove. :) Is he sitting next to Dame Julie Andrews? I can't tell.

Thanks for posting this, respect77; I enjoyed it.

OMG how adorable :wub: He was really getting into it.. and then that shy smile :girl_sigh:
Thanks respect77 :wild:

Great find as fan of Both of kool & the gang & MJ makes this clip all the more enjoyable

Super cute :blush:, not often you get to see him jamming out to someone ELSE'S music lol.

OMG how adorable :wub: He was really getting into it.. and then that shy smile :girl_sigh:
Thanks respect77 :wild:

My lord he looks so freaking adorable! Thanks for this!

Bless him getting his groove on! :D

Super cute :blush:, not often you get to see him jamming out to someone ELSE'S music lol.
Yep, yep, yep, and yep again! Lol!

Man he's so cute! I love it! *big smile*
Thanks for posting :)

Aww those few seconds...priceless! I'm sure Kool And The Gang members noticed him feeling it. I don't think they could find many others in the audience bobbing their heads and singing along the way he did. I see Dionne Warwick getting into it, but that's about it.

Many thanks to T/S :) Great find!
Gotta get back to youtube-digging these award shows from way back.
You never know when Michael will pop up in the audience :D

I did the day this was posted, but it was made with an online program instead of my usual PS 5 :blush:
http://dangerous-web-of-sin.tumblr.com/post/55207189677/michael-groovin-to-kool-the-gang-a-m-as-1980

tumblr_mpsmigpBqT1r22etvo1_250.gif
:girl_sigh:

Back