Michael enjoying Ace Of Base

It was in the mid-90s, right? I remember some silly songs like "All that I want is another baby..." :D

I'm a bit surprised to see Michael like that ;D but he is so cute :wub:

It was in the mid-90s, right? I remember some silly songs like "All that I want is another baby..." :D

I'm a bit surprised to see Michael like that ;D but he is so cute :wub:

Many popular acts today live off of 90s eurodance IMO. I can hear a lot of Ace of Bace in Lady Gaga's music. Which is probably no coincidence since her main producer is Swedish.

Ace of Bace were pretty huge in Europe back in the 90s and I think they even managed to cross over to the US and have some popularity there as well. They were dubbed as the 90s ABBA. Having said that, I never liked them. They annoyed the hell out of me. LOL. But they were very popular.

I love Ace Of Base!

You all should (if you're unfamiliar) Spotify a greatest hits album. So many good tracks they put out.

And whether MJ liked it or not, he's not gonna be a douche and have a bored look on his face :D

Michael seems to really love it. It's fun to watch!
Ace of Base had a lot of funky, feel good songs. I like them :yes:

The man clearly had good taste lol, Ace of Base was def. a winner in my book. Great vocals, fun tracks, etc. :chillin:

It was nice seeing michael enjoying this, I enjoyed it too. Ace of Base were great, I can still put their music on and feel good.

Remember to Watch it to the end, where Jenna (i think her name was) gives michael her gratetude - but hell those glasses came on fast Michael, It must have been the mentioning of his name that made a superman attack and threw on the glasses

Nice music. Not exactly my taste but still way better than most of the stuff they put out these days.

Good find! I remember seeing this footage before :)

I spotted MJ again at 3:29, 3:48 and 4:05 :happy: Good to know the love between them was mutual :D

This isnt about Michael but the way Morten Harket walked on stage was hilarious

Oh dam! I got this on VHS but I don't remember if this performance is on there....it MUST BE!
Gotta blow the dust off and check it out again. Lol!

Lol@ Respect...they annoyed the hell outta you!
MJ seemed to really enjoy them tho. Great shout out to his fans by the band too. :D

With his sexy self! :wub: Loved the quick change he did with the shades.

Thanks for posting!

Since I love both Michael Jackson and Ace of Base that video was very special and meant a lot to me when I first saw it. Michael also met Ace of Base backstage and talked to them. He said he loved "Beautiful life" and was listening to it every day. Ulf Ekberg later said that he got somewhat stunned by the reaction (Michael said he was very honoured to meet them, he expected the opposite!) , he found Michael to be a very down-to-earth guy with a lot of dignity and respect for the band.

I love everything about Ace of Base and can easily understand why Michael got hooked. He always loved catchy tunes and "beats" and Ace of Base music is indeed very catchy and filled with beats. Gotta love the reaction from Jenny in the background when Malin is just about to say "..and I'd also like to say", she knew what's coming! ;) Ah, I love everything about that moment. The body language from both girls, how Malin pronounces the words, and the fact that Ace of Base is a Swedish band I've always loved.

Back