Michael does a video with his newphews 3t a trubite to tito's exwife that was murdered

wow. I didn't know that Tito's wife was murdered. I've never heard about this tragedy... Oh... ;(

:boohoo:
Lovley to see him messing around as usual.
Michael you have without doubt the single most beautiful smile in the history of all men,
I love you so very much.
xxx xxxx xxx

I remember my friend was a huge 3T fan back in the 90s, but didn't like Michael's music. I never understood that lol

So sad what happend to their mom :(

How was the Why video a tribute? I Need You was definitely a tribute to her though

Why was originally supposed to be on the HIStory album but Michael gave it to them

Why was originally supposed to be on the HIStory album but Michael gave it to them

Really I never knew that. That was sweet of him to give the song to them. It annoys me when tabloids say he was competitive with his family and didn't want them to have success because that obviously wasn't true.

holy shit. every time i see something i never saw before, involving Michael, my atoms explode.

holy gunpowder. there ain't ever gunna be anything like that kinda talent, ever again.

Last edited:
Wow i didn't know she was murdered....That's horrible.
But i did always like the 3T songs, and of course i love Mike's voice in I need you and his amazing smile in the Why video...

Back