Michael DESERVES a Statue, even Kylie Minogue has one in Melbourne, Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
Michael Jackson was the last and greatest genius, he passed away last year on the June 25, Michael Jackson was a TRUE lengend, a revolutionary an innovator, A GENIUS, he needs to be recognized with a statue of himself in his own country.

Even Kylie Minogue has one in Melbourne Australia, im not saying she does not deserve it.... but Michael Jackson was well... Michael Jackson!... and he passed away and was/is obvioulsy a real LEGEND AND GENIUS, now Kylie i like her, she is very prety and all that, but i dont like her artistically, and she has a statue??? i know some people like her, its ok, is not my taste and she doesnt inspired me on anything, but her country recognizes her cause she did something even when nis not something as big as Michael jackson did, HER COUNTRY SUPPORTS HER, and she doesnt even has the popularity Michael Jackson had through all his life, yet she, because of his country is good to her has such recognition.
But the point is Michael Jackson was and IS a GLOBAL ICON, he was born in the United States, was/ is the biggest icon in terms of artistry and even altruism and his own country DOES NOTHING?????:bugeyed
HE NEEDS A STATUE, HE DESERVES IT i mean, its obvious, he earned it.

MICHAEL JACKSON DESERVES IT FOR BEING WHAT HE WAS and still is, THE GREATEST ARTIST OF THE LAST 5O YEARS, A GENIUS, JUST LIKE MOZART AND BEETHOVEN, HE WAS A CONTEMPORARY REVOLUTIONARY, WHY IS THAT HE IS NOT GETTING THE RECOGNITION HE REALLY DESERVES????:mello: i dont get, in my mind i just cannot understand.... its stupid... ,

WE NEED TO ASK FOR THIS, CAUSE IM SEEING NOONE DOING ANY EFFORTS., AND IS SIMPLY NOT FAIR, AND IS STUPID NOT TO DO IT, HE WAS MICHAEL JACKSON, im repeating this, because some may not understand (or intentionally dont want to recognize) his MAGNITUD its MICHAEL JACKSON

Look at Kylie Minogue's statue....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW8I_R7Qva4

I mean, she has one and Michael Jackson doesnt???? :bugeyed:bugeyed what is going on? :mello: even after his passing????

Michael deserves HIS STATUE AS A MONUMENT TO HIS GENIUS AND CONTRIBUTIONS THROUGH ALL HIS LIFE SINCE HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD, and it should be unveiled on June 25.

United States will have to do it, it will have to, just like Australia did it to the female singer called Kylie Minogue

I think that would be cool :)
Freddie Mercury has a nice statue in Montreux:
freddie-mercury-statue.jpg

freddy_mercury_statue.jpg

I think the book that the bodyguards are writing is helping fund an MJ statue.

P.S Nina, that last picture in your sig is so cool. Where is MJ in that pic?

Even Rocky Balboa has a statue and he's a fictional character

RockyStatue.jpg

Rocky kicks ass by the way!

You already posted this here and it was moved to Fans Take Action, where os should be, so I'm closing this. Again if you need the password leave a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back