Michael comforts a fan - 1997

And how he's rubbing her back at the end *swoon*

But I love how she's all hysterical and Mike's laughing at the gorilla.....I miss him and his goofy antics :(

aww, female fans always seem to fall to their knees :lol:
is he patient or what. how many other entertainers take their sweet time with a fan like that.
the ape came to see michael too after a while.lol aww.

Wayne is like, You don't have to grab him. Yet he is pulling her about like a rag doll. :mello: :lol:

- why was the guy at the beginning dragging her ? why wouldnt he let her go?
- was mike disturbed?
- why was mike laughing ?
- what was he sayin aboutt the gorillas ?

Oh dear, how embarrassing for that girl!! But bless Michael being so sweet :wub:

i don't think it was embarrassing for her!
why do you think so?
she just show so huge love to michael...
it was sweet and exciting.
i don't think love is embarrassing! i'm proud of her!
she loves my michael so much! it's just perfect!

Michael loved it!

I love that video, the way he asks her if she's ok, the way she can ACTUALLY STAY with him, the way he's holding her.. he was so sweet, incredible.
Love that man. *sigh*

why would MJ be SCARED of her?
come..ON! LOL!!!
she's only crying!! do you see him running away when the yana girls come running towards him on stage? this was nothing..

it was very sweet

Watching this kind of makes me realize... there are no Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington on this earth that could evoke feelings like that.
This was something much deeper...

Michael had such a big heart - he was so understanding and loving.

If I'm Michael and I got a real emotional, crying fan, I may got scared and run away!

Awwww that was so beautiful.Michael was such a caring,loving,respectful and sweet person.

i don't think it was embarrassing for her!
why do you think so?
she just show so huge love to michael...
it was sweet and exciting.
i don't think love is embarrassing! i'm proud of her!
she loves my michael so much! it's just perfect!

Michael loved it!

Aww guess, I'm just your stereotypical stiff upper lip British person who gets embarrassed when public displays of emotion are displayed :cheeky: (Putting myself into that position of course!) No offence meant :)

Michael is still lovely and respectful though :D

That was quite embarrassing, but what I'd give to have had a hug like that from Michael, he was very patient, very sweet.

oh ... i just don't understand... if i was the girl..... the opposite would have been happening.
i would be making a mad dash at MJ.... and that security/ whoever he was would be like... GET OFF OF HIM... PLEASE.

The funny thing is - he never gives her back that CD that he signs for her, looks like he kept it...lol
Can't blame him, HIStory is great!

And how he's rubbing her back at the end *swoon*

But I love how she's all hysterical and Mike's laughing at the gorilla.....I miss him and his goofy antics :(
Yeah I saw him rubbing her back gently...He did the same with some of the YANA girls. Just shows how genuinely he cares about his fans. Sometimes body language speaks louder than words when you wanna know how someone treats others.

Now he's gone.....and if I see him in my dreams, I would show the same reaction as the girl. It would be so so hard to let him go...

lol i was funny when the gorilla came over to take a look, his probably confused why the lady is more interested in Michael than lookin at him.

Non of you can truly say how you would've reacted in her place. That was such a great display of love and affection from Michael and so genuine too :)

Back