Michael breaking anothe record

Mordeeb

Proud Member
I know its only at this time that its grown so fast BUT Michael Jackson now has over 6million fans on facebook which continues to grow at like a million a day now i think the only other person to have over 6million is barack obama i think michael will be the first to get to 10 million!

Come on it's Michael. Eveyone loves him. I expect that number to triple

i hope you all join i have been a fan for along time back when it was under 1mill but its been growing like crazy i mean 1 mill a day no joke! lets get to 10!!!

It's really great - but I think it's sad that Justin Timberlake had more fans (on facebook) before Michael's death.

Today's youth :cry:

Yea, I've been following his facebook progress every day. lol
Who has the biggest number? Obama has around 6,434,499.

yeah obama is the leader right now but i think mj will crush him

It's really great - but I think it's sad that Justin Timberlake had more fans (on facebook) before Michael's death.

Today's youth :cry:

That's because most of JT fans are young and use the internet, whereas Michael has fans of all ages and many of them do not use the internet much, at least not facebook anyway. It's in no way indicative of who has more fans 'cause Michael would win a in a blow out. JT is a star. Michael is an international superstar and global icon. His fanbase is still one of the biggest ever.

i couldn't even find JT's facebook official page link?

It's also because MJ hasn't released a studio album in 8 years, whereas Justin has released two in that timeframe plus done lots of other stuff.

A large chunk of the public is only about what's current. If MJ had released a new album/when new material comes out, you'll see an even bigger spike.

That's because most of JT fans are young and use the internet, whereas Michael has fans of all ages and many of them do not use the internet much, at least not facebook anyway. It's in no way indicative of who has more fans 'cause Michael would win a in a blow out. JT is a star. Michael is an international superstar and global icon. His fanbase is still one of the biggest ever.

Exactly, hence the "today's youth" in my post.

I mean, no one with the right state of mind could claim that Justin has a bigger influence than Michael.

ThankYouMichael, I love looking at your signiature. Seeing Mike's smile helps me to dry my tears. Thanks.

I still can't believe it's real. This is just so unfair. :cry: :cry:
*hugs* It's a nightmare and it'll probably get tougher before it gets easier...but we're all here together, remember. :)

Wait a minute!!!

Michael has his official facebook account???

I really doubt!!!

Itd be a fake account!

Back