Michael beatboxes The Way You Make Me Feel and sings a little bit of the P.Y.T demo

i wonder why he says after singing pyt that he wrote that but he hadnt recorded...hadnt he recorded the pyt demo by then?

but anyhoo...

while watching that i couldnt help but imagine mj being in a boy group

(not like j5)

but more like nsync or backstreetboys lol that would be hilar

Not his version...I guess...I would think. ingram and qjones wrote pyt (if memory serves me correct)

Aww, that was awesome. Thanks for posting it.

I remember seeing this video before the Ultimate Collection came out and wondering what song he was singing at the end ... glad it got released!!!

i wonder why he says after singing pyt that he wrote that but he hadnt recorded...hadnt he recorded the pyt demo by then?

but anyhoo...

while watching that i couldnt help but imagine mj being in a boy group

(not like j5)

but more like nsync or backstreetboys lol that would be hilar
maybe he just meant that it hadn't been released. honest mistake

I remember seeing this video before the Ultimate Collection came out and wondering what song he was singing at the end ... glad it got released!!!

:yes: :yes:
this is my favorite song ever!!! lol

any1 else think that the beginning of the way u make me feel sounds like the song - when the going gets tough ? the tough get goin ?

No MJ and Greg Philliganes wrote the demo. Quincy Jones and James Ingram wanted something upbeat so they did their version. I guess they didn't want 2 similar songs; both P.Y.T. Demo and Human Nature are relaxing style and if he were to dance to the P.Y.T. Demo it would be like Human Nature and Stranger in Moscow.

Apparently the Ultimate Collection book has lots of typos.

I actually like the other PYT better. I got goosebumps just now when I heard him sing that little bit.

ok the new pyt blurb that was sung at the end was a concept that was written (not recorded) nearly 20 years ago. at that time it was not even known what the song would become.

many artists do that with many songs: start with a concept, not know where it will lead, then perhaps years and years down the road finally get it put together and recorded. we play around with ideas and words and melodies until something works out. sometimes it's weeks, sometimes it's decades.

i have songs and lyrics in my "working on" collection that some i started on 15 years ago; some 5 years ago, some 6 months ago, others just last month. get my drift? some are coming to realization and being demo'ed at my whim, others still haven't got their chance, and i don't know if they ever will.

so people don't be surprised if you hear something like that. i've got music running through my head i just don't know what to do with.

Back