Michael and Dermot O'leary

SkyWalk

Proud Member
Michael Jackson is the greatest entertainer to ever hit a stage...EVER. He is up there with all the other greats.

And Michael has shared the stage with so many people over his life with so many different kinds of people....

Now, Dermot O'leary was the last ever person to share a ''public'' stage with MJ at the This Is It press conference!!

In my books that's a BIG deal, if I was Dermot I would be lovin' it and be very honored.

I wonder if he is aware of this?

Yes but what got me was that Dermot was the last host to also introduce James Brown on stage ASWELL!!! SO dermot was the last person to be on stage with james brown and michael jackson for their last appearances on a tv show...

Dermot was the last to introduce the teacher AND the pupil!!!!!!!!!!! That is eerie...Another similarity between mj and jb..I thought mj saw james brown's last appearance and wanted dermot to introduce him too ( hopefully not because he knew it would be his last appearance too) but who knows?

Here is jbs last major tv show appearance..In regards on dancing, jb was smoking that night..Doing alot of moving and on a song he rarely danced too..esp in his later years..And he rarely performs in glasses too..And mj wore glasses for his last appearance aswell ! hmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb03RGu59eQ

Yes but what got me was that Dermot was the last host to also introduce James Brown on stage ASWELL!!! SO dermot was the last person to be on stage with james brown and michael jackson for their last appearances on a tv show...

Dermot was the last to introduce the teacher AND the pupil!!!!!!!!!!! That is eerie...Another similarity between mj and jb..I thought mj saw james brown's last appearance and wanted dermot to introduce him...He still might of hahah

Here is jbs last major tv show appearance..In regards on dancing, jb was smoking that night..Doing alot of moving and on a song he rarely danced too..esp in his later years..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb03RGu59eQ

Oh yes, I remember Dermot saying that. It really is very eerie! :mello:

Thanks for posting that 'cause I was wondering what Dermot would have to say about that day. Great clip too :)

Back