Michael album versions

iso_b

Proud Member
I was wondering if anyone new if there was going to be some kind of collector/deluxe editions or itunes special editions?

I've been woundering that myself. They should so release a deluxe edition, with a second cd containing such gems as DYKWYCA, Blue Gangster and A Place With Know Name, but i seriously doubt a special edition will have anything other than crappy remixes on it. (i hate remixes! Write ur own music or don't bother. There is no need to go ruining other ppls hard work!) Either that or it will have the same "bonus" vids and stuff they stick on everything now, like Motown 25's Billie Jean.

I would like a Deluxe version, would be pretty sweet with other gems added.

Slave to the Rhythm
DYKWYCA
A Place With No Name
etc.

I hope all the songs you've mentioned will be included in the next album, because deluxe editions are usually for the fans only. I don't think general public buys these things.. And I would love for these brilliant songs to be heard by everybody! :)

^^ we all would, but let face it. none of his best songs (is it scary, whatever happens ect.) really see the mainstream world as the ppl in power feel they "wouldn't sell as well on mass" or some crap like that.

Back