Michael album sequels!

steveworek

Proud Member
I've had an idea floating around my head for years, but I'm finally putting it together. :)

So many Michael 'eras' have leftover material that I hate to see go to waste. I decided to make companion discs for as many of Michael's albums as possible, compiling all leftovers from that time period and sequencing them to sound as flowing as possible, in essence creating realistic new albums out of them. Here's what I've done so far....

THRILLER 2

SIDE ONE
01) Nite Line
02) Hot Street
03) Carousel
04) The Girl Is Mine (solo version)
05) Trouble
06) Got The Hots
07) Slapstick (fragment)
08) Starlight

SIDE TWO
09) For All Time
10) Behind The Mask (fan reconstruction)
11) P.Y.T. 2
12) Someone In The Dark
13) Love Never Felt So Good
14) Can't Get Outta The Rain

BONUS TRACK
15) Not My Lover (the 'drunk' Billie Jean demo)

BAD 2

SIDE ONE
01) Bumper Snippet
02) Streetwalker
03) Abortion Papers
04) I'm So Blue
05) Don't Be Messin' Round
06) Fly Away
07) Bad (long version, part 1)

SIDE TWO
08) We Are Here To Change The World
09) Cheater
10) Price Of Fame
11) Free
12) Al Capone
13) Scared Of The Moon
14) Bad (long version, part 2)

BONUS TRACKS
15) Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu (IJCSLY Spanish)
16) Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous (IJCSLY French)
17) Groove Of Midnight (Siedah version w/ Michael's backing track)

DANGEROUS 2

SIDE ONE
01) Bumper Snippet (Kid)
02) Work That Body
03) If You Don't Love Me
04) Monkey Business
05) Someone Put Your Hand Out
06) Come Together
07) Mind Is The Magic
08) Happy Birthday, Lisa

SIDE TWO
09) Superfly Sister
10) Serious Effect
11) Blood On The Dance Floor
12) For All Time (alternate mix)
13) She Got It
14) What About Us?
15) I'll Be There (adult version)

BONUS TRACKS
16) To Satisfy You (Brian Loren and Michael)
17) Planet Earth (poem)

The 'side' notations are mainly to keep a sort of structure to the album - as though you were listening on an LP or cassette. I tried to envision which song made a good halfway point, followed by a song you could imagine beginning a new side.

A "HIStory 2" would be impossible, given the lack of material; though I am already putting serious consideration into "Invincible 2" and "Michael 2".

Is there really like two or three History outtakes? Or do we just have a lack of knowledge about any because I find it hard it to believe there are that few

There ain't no point in using leaked song's, especially for dangerous when there's song's such as ''truth about youth'' ''bottle of smoke'' ''men in black'' & ''joy'' there's no reason to write a tracklist, as the estate own song's we've never heard of before. + it's kinda silly for fans to ask for already released material. i'm sure the estate will come out with something better in the future.

As far as available material goes, yeah, there are only a few. Mainly, the tracks on "Blood On The Dance Floor" not from the Dangerous era, and "Why", which ended up on 3T's album.

There ain't no point in using leaked song's, especially for dangerous when there's song's such as ''truth about youth'' ''bottle of smoke'' ''men in black'' & ''joy'' there's no reason to write a tracklist, as the estate own song's we've never heard of before. + it's kinda silly for fans to ask for already released material. i'm sure the estate will come out with something better in the future.

Because I wanted to. Simple enough answer for you? XD

Because I wanted to. Simple enough answer for you? XD

well, for 2.0 of albums there should be other song's, in the documentary 'BAD25' Bruce Swedien mentioned there are around 60 demo's, that would be complete enough to release: ''Michael sent me around 60-65 demo's, and they were in really good shape.'' he said something along those lines. so, i'm sure they can rustle another 10 unheard tracks together e.g. 'Buffalo Bill' & 'Pyramid Girl' it's a good idea, but we should let the estate work on the tracklisting :)

Last edited:
Zakk he isnt working on an official track list. for the Estate. He is also not asking anything from the Estate as you posted. Its a fantasy list, a wish list. Like many fans have done here. So i don't understand your backlash or negative comments here. Especially when you have posted more things that the Estate should do, not do, how to do it, When to do it and in what order to do it ect ect than anyone I know :)

Which songs on History and Blood on The Dance Floor were from the Dangerous sessions?

Which songs on History and Blood on The Dance Floor were from the Dangerous sessions?

Earth Song (under the title What About Us), Blood On The Dance Floor, Superfly Sister. Maybe there are others.

Is there really like two or three History outtakes? Or do we just have a lack of knowledge about any because I find it hard it to believe there are that few

there are about 20 unfinished raw demos/sketches, In the back is an example

Songs that were completed during the sessions between 1994/1995 are all tracks on HIStory disk 2 - except Come Together- and Morphine, Is It Scary, Much Too Soon & 2 others (titles not revealed to the public)

TDCAU, BOTDF, SS, Ghosts. Also Earth songs, but the vocals were rerecorded in 1995

Back