MICHAEL - Album Promotion - My Way

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
Okey guys,the album needs promotion,and needs it fast!As you can see,the album has problems with the sales and I thought that we might push them a little if we take some action.

My idea of promotion is a fake live tour.I know you have Invincible/This Is It already but this one will be ONLY with the songs from the album.So what I'm trying find out here is:

1.Do you think it's a good idea?
2.What footage do you think I should use for each song?

This is just an idea,at least for now.Maybe if the songs are `fake live` I will be able to post them on youtube,not only on facebook,and that way I hope the songs will be available for streaming on MJJC and other boards.

Hope this will be a good idea and most of you will help me with spreading the message and promote the album.

If this isn't in the right section feel free to move it.Thanks!

:timer:

ppl shouldnt steal michael's music even if it is available for free. its ridiculous, the man died tryna give us music i think everyone should go out and buy the cd. and be a true loyal fan

its ridiculous, the man recorded music for us, I think everyone should go out and buy the cd. and be a true loyal fan

AMEN To That:angel:

I Really Don't Like That Sony Just Putted It Up On MJ.com Like That. People Should Go Out And Buy The Album (Or On Itunes) So Mike Can Have Another Record Breaking Album

I Really Don't Like That Sony Just Putted It Up On MJ.com Like That. People Should Go Out And Buy The Album (Or On Itunes) So Mike Can Have Another Record Breaking Album

i totally agree, i want 'monster to go to numero uno:wild:

Well I'm doing everything I can. I have bought 13 copies so far. My students got two cds, and all 17 will get their copies too.

We need to request, to view Ytube, to buy the cd. If Monster is released as a single, I think it will definitely help. I hope that happens. It is a "monster" of a song. All my kids love it. Also HT, we were all dancing to his songs this afternoon. he he

Use 7 tracks from the album without BN ,Monster ,KYHU
+
"Do you know where your children are" ,"Blue Gangsta" , "Slave to the rhethem"

Well I'm doing everything I can. I have bought 13 copies so far. My students got two cds, and all 17 will get their copies too.

We need to request, to view Ytube, to buy the cd. If Monster is released as a single, I think it will definitely help. I hope that happens. It is a "monster" of a song. All my kids love it. Also HT, we were all dancing to his songs this afternoon. he he

when they put it on the net for free i listened one time only and then suffered until i went out to the stores to buy it. i really love it. its great i think it will catch on. most fans are pretty loyal but not like you that was great what you did i hope others do the same. good work :D

I say it is not our damn job to promote the album! We should rather make some petitions and show our disappointment in Sony's policy of underpromting the album!

I say it is not our damn job to promote the album! We should rather make some petitions and show our disappointment in Sony's policy of underpromting the album!

I agree. Fans can only do so much "word of mouth" and buying to promote the album on their own. Seriously. What is Sony thinking? Are they that tight on costs to see that the promotion for this project is just not good enough? Other artists albums, posthumous releases as well as for living artists, get better promo than this IMO. I am so disappointed.

Last edited:
Like I mentioned earlier India has the second largest population in the world and Michael Jackson is the most popular, emulated, admired international artist here! Yet, there was ABSOLUTELY NO promotion for Invincible here way back in 2001 and if Michael hadn't come here to perform in 1996 as part of the History tour that took the entire country by storm, I don't know if people here would have found out about History at at all! I did the best I could then(2001), going to music stores informing them about the new album, sketching posters for them to put in their stores since Sony hadn't provided any, writing to Sony music, etc., and I was doing it all alone. I was just SO disgusted with $ony! This time around its the same-NO PROMOTION here! Although I'm totally against the idea of any new album of songs not finished and approved by Michael himself, since 'Michael' has been released, it might as well get to No.1! We must 'buy' the album legally, spread the word with our mouths, on social networking sites, but above all make those shameless people at $ony do proper promotion AROUND the WORLD! NOW!

And dear Tricia70, its great to know your students love Michael :)! You sure are a good teacher:) Blessings to you :)

Michael will NEVER have another record breaking album, it just won't happen, he has all the records that will stand as is forever, Michael at this rate would be lucky to sell 1 million

And dear Tricia70, its great to know your students love Michael :)! You sure are a good teacher:) Blessings to you :)

Thank you. I just feel like this is the least I can do for our Michael. He brought so much joy and happiness to my life, I am going to do everything I can to make sure he is never forgotten, and instead celebrated.

During Social studies period, we were talking about holidays so I showed them HMH video and talked about holding hands and how we need love in the world. I don't know if I was allowed, but anything for Michael.

I also played HMH while we are getting ready to go home. They love it. They know I love Michael and I get them excited about Michael too. Some of my kids I see them try to dance like Michael and get on their toes like him. he he.

I really enjoy spreading Michael Magic - as long as I am a teacher those kids will know Michael and what he stands for. HE HE

Thank you. I just feel like this is the least I can do for our Michael. He brought so much joy and happiness to my life, I am going to do everything I can to make sure he is never forgotten, and instead celebrated.

During Social studies period, we were talking about holidays so I showed them HMH video and talked about holding hands and how we need love in the world. I don't know if I was allowed, but anything for Michael.

I also played HMH while we are getting ready to go home. They love it. They know I love Michael and I get them excited about Michael too. Some of my kids I see them try to dance like Michael and get on their toes like him. he he.

I really enjoy spreading Michael Magic - as long as I am a teacher those kids will know Michael and what he stands for. HE HE

I teach too, and its the same with my kids! From the Principal to my peers to the kids everyone knows I breathe Michael Jackson :) and I'm ALWAYS doing my best to convert others(and I succeed!) to admire Michael's true light and greatness! :)
Much love to you :)

That's so great Ankita!! Keep up the good work- and I know you will! How can kids resist Michael - they can't! he he:D

Back