'Michael' - "ALBUM OF THE WEEK"!

deano

Proud Member
'Michael' is 'ALBUM OF WEEK' on Radio 2 next week!

Great promotion!! :D

This will ensure people get to hear different songs from the album, at peak times during the week. This may help keep the album sales high for it's second week.

I am starting to get a good feeling about this now!

GO MJ!!

That is GREAT!!

My mood get's better by the hour!

First the song leaked and was all great, and sounded 100 % like MJ to me.

Now I read Michael will beat Take That in UK on presales alone - and now this!

I hope promotion will be huge - and I hope SONY will keep promoting the album for many months, with many many singles. HT, BTH, Monster, AD and MTS released around either june 25th og MJ's birthday.

That's great news Deano.
We should all try to txt, phone, and email the shows when the songs are played to support the album

Which reminds me ...

I gotta re-email all the radio stations!! People keep emailing!

That's great news Deano.
We should all try to txt, phone, and email the shows when the songs are played to support the album

Good idea!

I heard 'HMH' on the 'Chris Evans Breakfast Show' this morning. I think Sony did the right thing in releasing this first, as it's near Christmas, and it's a 'perfect fit' for the time of year.

Perhaps it will hold up well 'chartwise' over the next few weeks, especially with the upcoming album promotion.

A top 10 single would be a great start!

Heard plenty of MJ on Radio 1 and Radio 2 this week.

'HMH' played a lot during 'peak' times, but I have also heard;

Thriller
Rock With You
Off The Wall

It seems like a bit of an MJ 'fest' this week.

Perhaps this is down to the new album coming out?

Great news!! I hope this momentum continues. :)

Album of the week? Try album of the year (2011)! I'm in love.

They need to play 'Hollywood Tonight'-that song is AWESOME! :D

Hollywood Tonight is awesome but they should promote Hold My Hand right now, and we must keep requsting HMH at least 2 more weeks, and then Sony will release second single, maybe Hollywood.

I read that Take That & Michael Jackson are in a head to head battle for the Christmas Number 1 here in the UK.

I'm praying for MJ to get XMAS #1. I think the biggest competition is all that X Factor junk.

Christmas Number 1 album? How can they tell theyre neck and neck at this stage lol?

Good idea!

I heard 'HMH' on the 'Chris Evans Breakfast Show' this morning. I think Sony did the right thing in releasing this first, as it's near Christmas, and it's a 'perfect fit' for the time of year.

Perhaps it will hold up well 'chartwise' over the next few weeks, especially with the upcoming album promotion.

A top 10 single would be a great start!

I txt Chris this morning and requested the song, then about 15 minutes later he played it!!

:punk:

Back