Michael about planet in TII

Rudolf

Proud Member
In the end speech (in This Is It) Michael said - ''Love each other. Love is important. And we must save the planet. We have 4 years to get it right...''

So, what Michael mean by ''we have 4 years'' ?

Ive thought the same thing before, i think its kinda weird...4 years? 2009+4=2013

whats in 2013?

Maybe he is referring to when the world is supposed to end. December 21st 2012.

I think he means that the damage done to the planet, pollution,etc., will be irriversable. Just my take on it...

In " Another part of me " he is singing "....the planets are lining up...".
That is exactly what will happen in 2012. Planets will be lined up in some kind of a constelation that happens every 26 000 years.
Interesting.

Woah.... this conversation could get very deep!! lol x

I always thought he was meaning that in 4 years, if we carry on the way we are, we will never be able to fix the damage we have done. I'm sure somewher he says the "damage will be irreversible" xx

Interesting that the planets are lining up 2012.
I wonder if the Indians could know such thing when they did their calendar which ends 2012?

I think Michael's contract with AEG would have lasted 4 years.
So maybe he meant that he and his crew have to save the world somehow before his contract expires?

Last edited:
I don't really know. It is possible that he means 2012. But nothing happens in 2012.

I think he just had heard a theory that if we continue to live like this, in four years the damage will be irreversible... but he could've meant something more "cosmic", too.

I mean if the world would end in four years anyway, it wouldn't matter what we do, right?

It's very well documented what Michael was referring to.

I understand it's not as popular or as exotic as some theories, and I"m sorry for that, but the evidence is overwhelming what he was talking about. See the link, which includes all the documentation.

(2012 "prophecies" would be three years, not four, there's simply no getting around that. MJ could count.)

MJ's Final Campaign

I think Michael's contract with AEG would have lasted 4 years.
So maybe he meant that he and his crew have to save the world somehow before his contract expires?

l am laughing and I really should not be laughing and for that, Michael, I apologize.

I apologize, Michael, for laughing, but your contract definitely expired.

It's very well documented what Michael was referring to.

I understand it's not as popular or as exotic as some theories, and I"m sorry for that, but the evidence is overwhelming what he was talking about. See the link, which includes all the documentation.

(2012 "prophecies" would be three years, not four, there's simply no getting around that. MJ could count.)

MJ's Final Campaign

Really, MJ could count?? lol. Yeah..."we've got 4 more years to get it right" definitely doesn't fit certain agendas 'cause it's so blatantly unspectacular treehuggerish and so absolutely non-conspiracy style. It also doesn't fit this weird image of MJ as apolitical figure who can't tie his own shoes. MJ probably also missed the last general election in the US because you know, he's MJ and can't count to 3. *sarcasm*

Last edited:
It's very well documented what Michael was referring to. I understand it's not as popular or as exotic as some theories, and I"m sorry for that, but the evidence is overwhelming what he was talking about.

See the link, which includes all the documentation. (2012 "prophecies" would be three years, not four, there's simply no getting around that. MJ could count).

MJ's Final Campaign
..."we've got 4 more years to get it right" definitely doesn't fit certain agendas 'cause it's so blatantly unspectacular treehuggerish and so absolutely non-conspiracy style. It also doesn't fit this weird image of MJ as apolitical figure who can't tie his own shoes. MJ probably also missed the last general election in the US because you know, he's MJ and can't count to 3. *sarcasm*

LOL !

It's too bad... Every time the "four more years" subject comes up, people start getting excited about the mystery of it. Then when it's pointed out he was talking about global warming and Obama, the conversation dies instantly. Like the most boring person ever just crashed a party.

Yep, this older, more mature man who had grown into a scientifically and politically astute environmental activist just doesn't fit the image of the frightened boy-man cowering from the world in a child's fantasyland.

I'm guessing it's just the youth of the posters here. But it still disappoints me when fans say they have a strong interest in Michael's messages, then when they learn that in his final years his main concern and message was the crucial need to stop global warming, they lose interest. It's a subject that does require just a little more work to follow, but to me it's still exciting, fascinating, and worldshaking, hardly boring.

I know this subject can seem dry and overwhelming, but if Michael at least gets his fans to be a little more aware, especially in engaging with the politics that, like it or not, runs this planet, This Is It will have served a purpose much larger than entertainment alone.

For those looking for coverups, there still IS a little something here for you. AEG (Anschutz Entertainment Group) was started and is partially owned by Philip Anschutz. Wikipedia says he made his fortune in oil and gas drilling, is a deeply conservative Republican donor on the board of the American Petroleum Institute which killed the 2001 Kyoto Protocol climate treaty. I assume this jerk also helped kill the 2009 Copenhagen climate treaty Michael was alluding to. No wonder Kenny Ortega had to leave out of the film what Michael was talking about. Fortunately after the film was out Kenny and Michael Bearden spilled the beans. Unfortunately, most people will never hear them or know this amazing and important side to Michael.

Michael drawing attention to climate change/protecting the earth is certainly not new. He believed in the planet as a living thing. It's also no secret especially now where we will reach a threshold, and it will spiral out of control. I think it may already have. So maybe it's the not the number of years that is important, but the demand for action soon. It's a last ditch effort, but I think it's already too late.

Back