Mexico and Dangerous depositions

analogue

Proud Member
These videos are a great insight into Michael's creative process

Mexico

Dangerous

What's sad is that the media was so caught up about stupid crap like plastic surgery that this is the closest we're ever gonna get to having an in depth interview about his creative process

It tells a lot about the media that a deposition like this is better insight into Michael's artistry than most interviews they did with him... A big mistake MJ did was to sit down with airheads like Diane Sawyer, Oprah, Bashir - who did not care about the artist at all, nor were they knolwdgeable and intelligent enough to interview him about his art. They were more like tabloid journalists trying to dig for dirt.

Here is the full, more than 3 hours version of the deposition

Is there no video of the second one? Is it just me or does the demo of dangerous have different parts in it than the released demo?

Last edited:
These videos are a great insight into Michael's creative process

Mexico

Dangerous

What's sad is that the media was so caught up about stupid crap like plastic surgery that this is the closest we're ever gonna get to having an in depth interview about his creative process

i find it so cute how he called the song ''jack still'' it's the melody into the chorus. haha, awesome ;) these would be cool as a documentary dvd.

^^ LOL, yeah and he thinks That's What You Get (For Being Polite) and Jack Still are two seperate songs. He should ask his fans. We know his body of work better than he. LOL.

''Don't write the song. Don't write anything. Let the song create itself''

As a songwriter myself i always stick by that. I learned more about songwriting from MJ than whatever music teacher could ever teach me. But it's like what MJ always said ''The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work''

Back