Metal Gear Solid 4

IRISH_JR

Proud Member
Is there any fan's of the serie's here?

Not long to go now, a great number of people have already received copy's of the game from Play.com etc.

I'll be picking my copy up tomorrow morning, 9 am!

I cant wait to get a ps3 to play this game :(

number 3 was my favourate one

i absoooooooolutely love this game lol..i havent played it since...2 or 3 lol but i still love it

man I've read the ending and there are some SHOCKS!!!

Ive played one of them I just dunno which number lol. Whats 4 like? whats the story line?
snake is ageing fast, needs a muscle suit to support himself, camoflague system is back but much better, colonal campbell has hired snake to go on a final mission to eliminate liquid ocelot, Raiden is no longer human he has become a cyborg ninja with only his spine and head left fromhis original body, rose has left raiden had a abortion - married colonal campbel and had a baby with him..... :D

snake is ageing fast, needs a muscle suit to support himself, camoflague system is back but much better, colonal campbell has hired snake to go on a final mission to eliminate liquid ocelot, Raiden is no longer human he has become a cyborg ninja with only his spine and head left fromhis original body, rose has left raiden had a abortion - married colonal campbel and had a baby with him..... :D
For a sec I thought you were serious. Yeah the one I played had Raiden and the girl was pregnant at the end of whatever, and you had to rung around with him fighting naked. Is that the only game that has that character or has he been in any other ones. and what one am I talking about lol am so confused. If raiden is in the game again then I want to but it b/c I liked that character from what I can remember, I'm lost

For a sec I thought you were serious. Yeah the one I played had Raiden and the girl was pregnant at the end of whatever, and you had to rung around with him fighting naked. Is that the only game that has that character or has he been in any other ones. and what one am I talking about lol am so confused. If raiden is in the game again then I want to but it b/c I liked that character from what I can remember, I'm lost
the one u played was the 2nd game in the series and if u dont think I'm serious then ur in for a surprise :yes:

the one u played was the 2nd game in the series and if u dont think I'm serious then ur in for a surprise :yes:
I just read up on it :mello::eek: sorry I doubted, well its either your telling the truth or you edited the entire Wikipedia page I just read on the game to suit yourself.....Yeah so wow thats :ermm: odd guess I'm not buying this game, esspecially now since the Wiki page just told my what happens, guess I'll stick to my mass effect and Splinter Cell, Halo (and any other game that isnt Metal Gear Solid 4) with nice safe uncomplicated storylines that I can comprehend
And Thank You

Last edited:
I don't have a PS3.. only xbox360.. I want a PS3 so bad simply because of this ONE game..

I have been tryin' everything to play/beat the game without buying the system.. lol!

* renting a system (they don't do that anymore)
* Go somewhere and play it (not enough time to BEAT IT)

IDK wut to do.. I can't buy a PS3 for ONE game.. lol!

Burrow friend or family thats what I used to do. I have a 360, I didnt realise the game was exclusive lol but i dont like the PS3 so I dont want to buy it. There only one game that had me feeling like i had to get one and it werent this....I cant even say what game it was lol you dont wanna know

Back