MESSAGE FAN FROM BRAZIL - Tribute 4 Michael

Denise Girassol

Proud Member
MESSAGE FAN FROM BRAZIL

Please help me spread this message to make this tribute possible okay?!
MIKE... THE BRAZIL LOVE YOU TOO!

Good morning everyone!

Before starting, let me introduce myself, my name is Denise and I speak of Brazil, the city of S. Paul, first of all, I mean I do not speak English why I use the "Google Translator" to make contact with you, I worry about the fact you can not know the final result of this translation via Google translator for the Portuguese-Brazil English, I just want to be understood what I mean and you just can understand my
message.

Like all people in the world who love our Angel Michael Jackson, my heart is broken too in my chest for 2 years and 3 months since he left this world and since then I've never been the same person and never return to .
I am following here in Brazil to the minute on the internet, the trial "that they say doctor," to know the details about how Michael was found in her room in 25 days, to know all the details of how he was neglected and treated with contempt, makes a knife through my heart.
Yesterday I returned from work and from the bus (public transport), followed the trial through my mobile device (cell phone) via the Internet and then with my broken heart I had this idea:

I thought we could make for the day of the verdict (in which that infamous will be found guilty), a tribute that would involve all countries in the world, so that everyone could know what we already know that Michael was able to plant your seed of love around the corner and around the world that although much effort has been committed to eliminate it from our hearts, we love him as much as we can today and forever.

As was the homage?
"You can always dream and your dreams will come true, but it is you who has to make them reality" - Michael Jackson

I thought every country of the globe (Remember that 97 countries participated in the video for "Hollywood Tonight" by Michael Jackson), could send a banner with the name of the country and highlighted and containing a message of deep love for our angel and that these flags (or poster, or banner) were extended on poles one after another in parallel and these rods were attached to lampposts in the streets in order to stretch for miles around the court as shown below:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-JN37e0DzP0MswXdAP9mYw5Zne1Z0YxGm2jptfqOut8OhCn-CQA

Or, in case you do not have time for the preparation and posting of something more elaborate with flags or banner, I imagined that every fan all over the world (especially when the name of the country of origin), could send a e-mail your honor, that were printed on ordinary leaves, of course we would need to contribute financially to the cost of ink cartridges and the printers would have to rely on the help of all fans located in the city of Los Angeles;

It would be as shown below;

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQihzVj-I_rbmXFy96ktBRaN_-HWBVFA8B8AoiCkqZkEITuFnqLJg

Or perhaps the homage could be exposed at the curb;

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoOPYaGQH54CypIa9ZpK7jOt_cOrsmGsgx4I9gvIXz17NLB9gthQ

If each fan individually send your honor, how many miles we could get love? Someone dares to say?
I wish someone would believe in this idea and help me get in touch with the fans of Los Angeles and then we use the Internet to ask the fans in the world to send their tributes and / or contributions as soon as possible.

Remembering that we have very little time, given that the trial of the doctor will not lastmore than a few weeks, so we should shorten things and move very quickly ... time passes much of a hurry ...
The aim of this paper is to raise employees, soldiers to this mission of love for our Angel Michael.

This will be the last high-profile act of involving the name of Michael Jackson in the national and international media will give full coverage, so this is the moment that we can show the world when our Michael is loved and special for everyone us, despite all efforts to the contrary.

Well this is us ... I'm sorry if you took the time ...

I ask only to make their prayers for Michael, for his noble soul, all this is for Michael, that he is where he can smile, because I love him more than there are stars in the sky to tell. A big hug to everyone, stay with God! LONG LIVE THE KING OF POP, never letting DIE ... YOUR LEGACY a legacy that cost him his life ... NO SORROW THAT FIT INSIDE ME ...

My e-mail for contact:
denisedicarvalho@terra.com.br
denise@spequipamentos.com.br

Last edited:
To post images they must first be uploaded to a website
right click on the image and click property to get the URL (images usually end with.jpg)
so a sample adress (URL) would be http://mjpicture.jpg not real

to post a image in a message click the image Icon above (looks like a green square)
copy and paste the image url and click ok - I hope that helps

Thank you Denise, I really like your idea for banners of love from around the world
I will send you a email for your pictures and post them if you wish

If this message is not clear to you (because it's Google translator), Talk to me this fact.
In this case, hire a professional translator from Portuguese into English and post the same message again so that you can understand the message okay?! Thanks!

My e-mail contact: denisedicarvalho@terra.com.br

If this message is not clear to you (because it's Google translator), Talk to me this fact.
In this case, hire a professional translator from Portuguese into English and post the same message again so that you can understand the message okay?! Thanks!

My e-mail contact: denisedicarvalho@terra.com.br
I thought every country of the globe (Remember that 97 countries participated in the video for "Hollywood Tonight" by Michael Jackson), could send a banner with the name of the country and highlighted and containing a message of deep love for our angel and that these flags (or poster, or banner) were extended on poles one after another in parallel and these rods were attached to lampposts in the streets in order to stretch for miles around the court as shown below:

I can understand you message you want fans from ALL countries to display banners of LOVE
around the courthouse for Michael on verdict Day .This way we show love and solidarity and
the LOVE of Michael regardless of the verdict or outcome. ITS Beautiful :)

Thank you for answering Qbee ...
And thank you for guidance on posting images, but do not really see this "green box" about which he spoke.

This is my dream, able to do something for Michael so he can smile and know how great is the love we feel.

"You can always dream and your dreams will come true, but it is you who has to make them reality"
Michael Jackson

So I decided to make this post (this message), to maybe get someone to help me make this dream possible, this homage / tribute to our angel Michael.

Thank you!

Bom trabalho, Denise!! =)

You can count with me! I'm not the same city (sou de Salvador) but i wish talk to you about your idea and help you if you want, of course! And again, congrats for your idea and congrats to all MJ Fam that, in own way, is helping other fans (news in twitter, translations..).

Despite the distance, MJfans makes the diference when we talk about union, and I hope that can be forever!

Hi Mickie aka Qbee ...
You received my email?
I ordered now, with images, you could see the images?

I'm looking at your blog now "http://IM4MJ.blogspot.com," congratulations for their dedication and love for our King

I will promote your blog here in Brazil for the Brazilian fans in our forums and Brazilian communities of Michael Jackson.

Here in Brazil, we are also in the campaign for the album INVINCIBLE

I Love You
Denise Di Carvalho

Lore;3508057 said:
Bom trabalho, Denise!! =)

You can count with me! I'm not the same city (sou de Salvador) but i wish talk to you about your idea and help you if you want, of course! And again, congrats for your idea and congrats to all MJ Fam that, in own way, is helping other fans (news in twitter, translations..).

Despite the distance, MJfans makes the diference when we talk about union, and I hope that can be forever!

Hi Lore ... you're Brazilian ... I am very happy to talk to you!

I really need your help, help me, please make this tribute possible.
You have contacts in Los Angeles?

We need to have contact with someone in Los Angeles because they depend on them to hang the banner for us.
I am here in Brazil and I can not be in Los Angeles on the day of the verdict, know that if I could, I would spend the night stretched myself and with my own hands the messages one by one, so that when the morning of verdict arrived they were already all exposed.

You are now in Brazil or the USA?

Thank you for your willingness to want to help me

If you enjoyed this idea, it was found feasible, if you want to help me make it possible, do not need to give me any credit, it is for him and for him, just so he can smile wherever he is, help me the way you see fit okay?
If you want to talk to me, can send me an email.

Yes .. the love we feel for Michael, makes us (their fans) unite and love each other, because our goal is the same: Give him all our love, and not let his legacy and not his message to heal the world die.

During the day, I'll be getting e-mails at the following address (it will be working) here in Brazil is now 01:15 am:

denise@spequipamwntos.com.br

So, if you send me an e-mail send to two addresses:

I Love You,
Denise

In Português;
Ôi Lore... você é Brasileira... estou muito feliz em falar com você!!
Eu preciso muito da sua ajuda, ajude-me, por favor, a tornar este tributo possível.
Você tem contatos em Los Angeles?
Precisamos ter contato com alguém em Los Angeles, pois dependeremos deles para pendurar os banner para nós.
Eu estou aqui no Brasil e não vou poder estar em Los Angeles no dia do veredito, saiba que se eu pudesse, eu passaria a madrugada estendendo eu mesma e com minhas próprias mãos as mensagens uma a uma, para que quando a manhã do dia do veredito chegasse elas já estivessem todas expostas.
Você está agora no Brasil ou nos EUA?
Muito obrigada por sua disposição em querer me ajudar
Se você apreciou esta ideia, se achou ela viável, se quiser me ajudar a torná-la possível, não será necessário que me dê nenhum crédito,tudo é para ele e por ele, apenas para que ele possa sorrir onde ele estiver, me ajude da forma que você achar melhor okay?
Se quiser falar comigo, pode me enviar um e-mail.
Sim... o amor que sentimos pelo Michael, faz com que nós (seus Fans) se unam e se amem entre sí, pois o nosso objetivo é o mesmo:
Dar a ele todo nosso amor, e não deixar o seu legado e nem a sua mensagem para curar o mundo morrer.
Durante o dia, eu estarei recebendo e-mail's no seguinte endereço (pois estarei trabalhando) aqui no Brasil são agora 01:15 da manhã:
denise@spequipamwntos.com.br
Então, se for me mandar algum e-mail mande para os dois endereços:
I Love You,
Denise

Back