Mesereau, in response to the petition "will u be there"

Vici

Proud Member
MESSAGE FROM ATTORNEY, TOM MESEREAU, IN RESPONSE TO THE ORGANIZERS & SUPPORTERS OF THE PETITION "MR. MESEREAU, WILL YOU BE THERE?" SPONSORED BY "The WorldWide Michael Jackson FANily" http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/mr-mesereau-you-are-the-chosen-one-will-you-be-there

To Supporters of Michael Jackson and the Jackson family:

Thank you for your generous comments and interest.

Like many of you, I believe Mr. Joseph Jackson could have chosen better and more appropriate legal counsel. However, this is his choice to make.

As you know, Attorney Susan Yu and I are partners in the firm of Mesereau & Yu, LLP. We specialize in criminal defense and business litigation. We do not specialize in probate law or will contests.

Although we are unwilling to participate in legal proceedings where we feel we lack the required expertise, we are supporters of Mrs. Katherine Jackson. I am in touch with certain members of the family and am willing to support them where I feel it is appropriate.

Thank you for your kind petition. Michael was a sensitive and loving person whom the world misses.

Sincerely,

Tom Mesereau
MESEREAU & YU, LLP

Posted on http://www.zilkinc.com/tom-mesereau-response-to-petition

Zilkinc is btw Taunya Zilkie's website

Last edited:
This man is a saint.

I hope he knows how much he means to us fans. I wonder if MIKE ever wrote a song about him...considering he wrote about ''Dom Sheldon'' ...

I always knew he'll respond this way. He is a criminal defense attorney, this just isn't his kind of case.

Love ya always, Mez. :mez::wub:

I love reading and hearing about people who were REALLY there for Michael's best interest.

Gotta love ole T Mez, I have a lookalike that lives on my street that I see most days, makes me chuckle. Also seen a Dileo wannabe once :cheeky:

I heart T-Mez. That is all I have to say. Love the man. Someone that stood by Michael at his lowest point and fought for him, and continues to be by his side.

Love T Mez too, we should all chip in and get him a nice gift this X mas? Just a suggestion...

Back