Mention of Michael on Skins tonight on E4

ObsessedAboutMJ

Proud Member
Hi all :)

I'm just watching Skins on E4 and Will Young is a special guest in tonights episode (I'm a huge Will Young fan) and in his office, behind him on the wall theres an MJ poster and he's talking to Freddie and he goes "What would Michael say?".....Freddie goes "Im Bad?" and Will says "No he'd say 'Gotta Be Starting Something!" It was just really cute :) If anyones interested lol :) It made me smile!!

Skins in on E4+1 at 11pm tonight (Sky channel 136) :)

Love Anna
xxx

Theres 2 giant poster of Michael and they keep showing them.....I don't even know why but I'm loving seeimg them on tv :) and them being shown so much on a program!! :)

Just about to post this! I noticed the poster before I even noticed the councillor was Will Young. Haha.
It's nice because they're not taking the piss.

Oops, I'm missing it. I :heart: Skins... though I think I prefer the original cast.

So it was respectful? Hope so.

There's a Heal The World poster as well in the the little councellor room.

Michael makes an apperance on Skins

Michael made an appearance (in poster form) on the latest episode of Skins.
I have uploaded the scenes that he appears. Unfortunately people in Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, United Kingdom will be unable to view the videos.

Watch them in full as they reference to the posters.

Part 1
[youtube]9TkH3tiyXpQ[/youtube]

Part 2
[youtube]cA1qhBwZC4M[/youtube]

Last edited:
Hahaha, it's good to know that Skins are also doing their little part. I don't usually watch it!

Oops, I'm missing it. I :heart: Skins... though I think I prefer the original cast.

So it was respectful? Hope so.

Yep, I prefer the original cast too, I loved Anwar. :heart:

That was nice of them hihi. Thanks for posting the videos!

Back