"Memories of Michael" DVD featurette - Will You Be There?

Upside

Proud Member
Did anyone else notice that Will You Be There rehearsal audio plays at the beginning of the Memories of Michael featurette? I tried to rip it, but unfortunatly it's in stereo format and not 5.1.

I just wanted to let people know. It's the closest we're going to get to hearing it right now.

I noticed this too. I am dying to hear the full thing. I hope we get to see it someday. It's such a beautiful song.. a personal favourite.

I jst got my bluray today so i havent watched that feature yet as it thought it would be most upsetting

This is the part of the dvd I cried the most. Just hearing them talk about Michael.

I was in tears throughout. It got worse when Tommy Organ showed that picture and began to cry. This was someone that just adored Michael.

I was in tears throughout. It got worse when Tommy Organ showed that picture and began to cry. This was someone that just adored Michael.

The one his daughter drew? I thought everyone that spoke wanted to cry or did. It's just sad.

That part was the worst part of it :cry: Especially the story of when him and Michael shared that moment on stage together when they just looked at each other.

This is the part of the dvd I cried the most. Just hearing them talk about Michael.

That's why I haven't watched it yet ;-( You say, Will you be there, is there? ;-( My absolute favorite song as a background to memories of Michael ;-( I guess, I'll wait a little longer until I finally see it. Thank you for letting know.

Back