Memorial Fund for Andjustice4some's son at St. Jude Children's Hospital

ivy

Proud Member
With great sadness, I announce that Andjustice4some's son Aaron has passed away today.

Many of you would know Andjustice4some from her informational blog posts (http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/) and her twitter. To MJJCommunity Andjustice4some has a special place because during Conrad Murray Trial, she put her own blog to hiatus and joined forces with MJJC for the daily trial summaries. As always she was and is a great advocate for Michael.

The news of the passing away of her son greatly saddens us at MJJC. In a Michael Jackson fashion we thought of a way to remember and honor Aaron and show our condolences to Andjustice4some. As a result we came up with the idea to donate to St. Jude Children's hospital in Aaron's name. What better way to honor a fellow MJ fan's child in a way that Michael would do.

http://fundraising.stjude.org/goto/andjustices_aaron

As Michael said many times he believed all the children of the world were “ours” so in that vein we dedicate these funds in honor of OUR son, Aaron.

Please consider donating to the memorial fund at http://fundraising.stjude.org/goto/andjustices_aaron
Even if you can't please write a condolence message to the guest book at http://fundraising.stjude.org/goto/andjustices_aaron or at this thread

Notes:
- You can make anonymous donations or write a nick name in "recognition name" box.
- You'll need a credit card to donate.
- All of your donations are DIRECTLY collected by St. Jude Children's Hospital.

I cannot even IMAGINE the pain she is going through right now. She is in my prayers, and I will be making my donation very soon. :cry:

Ivy was so so sad to hear this :cry:
I saw her message on twitter and was shocked because i dont remember her ever mentioning she had a sick child.

My prayers and condolance go out to her and her family. This has to be so hard for her.

Thank you for starting this thread and allowing the members of MJJC to do something honorable and positive.

this is such a sad news. my thoughts are with her at this difficult time...

All my love and prayers go out to her and her family. May he rest in peace. Thanks for putting this together, Ivy, I will soon contribute.

I cannot imagine her loss- my deepest sympathy. God bless her & her family.
May Aaron rest in peace.

My deepest sympathy to her and her family :(

Thank you Ivy, I have made a donation and left a message.

I'm so sorry to hear this. She and her family are in my thoughts. I can't imagine the pain of losing your child :(

thank you, any donations you can do and even your condolence messages is really appreciated. She's one of our own. We are so saddened by her loss.

Very sad news. My deepest condolences to her and her family.

I used to read her blog (and quoted it as well a lot) and she did an invaluable work. I'm really sorry she has to go through this terrible loss.

Good initiative to donate in her son's name to something so in accordance with Michael's principles.

..............OMG,Shocked to read this:( I have no creditcard,so I cant donate:( Cant a' paypallacc be made for fans without creditcard? Just a' question;)

Thanks Carol... I was just gonna ask the same... I don't have a credit card but I DO have 'paypal' ;)

This is indeed such :boohoonews...

The first thought that popped into my mind was "Michael is now caring for him... Aaron is save with Michael now..."

Please dear ANDJUSTICE4SOME :better:
I wish you all the strength and courage in these difficult time but YOU ARE NOT ALONE... We are here for you...
I FEEL your pain, I really do... Please CHERISH the good moments you had with your son, Aaron and believe he's SAVE and resting in Michael's arms now...
Much :love:

Daryll748

Last edited:
Thank you Ivy.

This is so awful. I'll make a donation and leave a message

Thanks Carol... I was just gonna ask the same... I don't have a credit card but I DO have 'paypal' ;)

This is indeed such :boohoonews...

The first thought that popped into my mind was "Michael is now caring for him... Aaron is save with Michael now..."

Please dear ANDJUSTICE4SOME :better:
I wish you all the strength and courage in these difficult time but YOU ARE NOT ALONE... We are here for you...
I FEEL your pain, I really do... Please CHERISH the good moments you had with your son, Aaron and believe he's SAVE and resting in Michael's arms now...
Much :love:

Daryll748

........Well I'm truly in thought of making a paypallacc for this but I have to be able to send the money over to someone whom can donate it with a' creditcard to the fund;)

What a sad occasion to donate... It's so sad and wrong that mother have to bury her child. It's a biggest tragedy for parents. I can't even imagine it....
All my thoughts and prayers are with Anjustice4some and her family. I wish you courage and strength to go on. God and prayer will help you to go through this. I wish you all well.

I'll try to donate as soon as possible

Guys thank you for your generosity. Unfortunately we don't and can't have a paypal because we want the money to go directly to St. Jude's and do not have any fan involvement in the funds. This way donators can be 100% sure that their donations go to St. Jude's.

Please write a message to andjustice4some. You don't need to donate to write a message. You can go to http://fundraising.stjude.org/goto/andjustices_aaron and then go to Sign the guest book to write a message. Or you can simply leave a message on this thread and I'll collect them and send them to Andjustice4some.

Thank you all again

So sad news,I'm very sorry :(
Thanks Ivy for letting us know,it is a very touching way to honour Aaron.I'm not able to donate,but I left a message.

I dont know if this is of any interest and I don't know the banking system in other parts of the world but I donated using a debit card not a credit card and that all went through ok.

Guys thank you for your generosity. Unfortunately we don't and can't have a paypal because we want the money to go directly to St. Jude's and do not have any fan involvement in the funds. This way donators can be 100% sure that their donations go to St. Jude's.

Please write a message to andjustice4some. You don't need to donate to write a message. You can go to http://fundraising.stjude.org/goto/andjustices_aaron and then go to Sign the guest book to write a message. Or you can simply leave a message on this thread and I'll collect them and send them to Andjustice4some.

Thank you all again

...........Ok,I respect that,no problem!:yes:

Back