Melbourne Memorial Service Planned

L.J

Proud Member
I don't know whether this has been posted or not so my apologies in advance :flowers:

Funeral company John Allison / Monkhouse will be holding a non-denominational service at their Wantirna chapel in Melbourne's east. This will be on the Thursday night.

The service will include Jackson's music, a photo slideshow and complimentary light refreshments afterwards, and it will be streamed online.
Mourners will be invited to light a candel and sign a condolence book, which will be sent to the Jackson family.
The manager Ian Allison said mourners were welcome to dress like their pop icon. "There's no dress code on any funerals these days" he said. "I think it is a good idea people do these things because it makes it more personalised." Allison said they decided to hold a service because they did not know of any others. "No one wants to touch it because it's too sensitive."

They're not too sure how many people will show up and are wanting RSVPs to their phone number which is 1800 FUNERAL.

If I find a link I'll post it :flowers:

Thanks for the link
reputation.gif

I'm a little slow these days :)

Can someone please let me where the chapel is?

Last edited:
This has now been mentioned on the radio and several newspapers.

Where: John Allison/Monkhouse Chapel, Corner Stud Road and Burwood Highway, Wantirna

Thanks for that. Unfortnately i dont drive , so i cant get there. I will have u all in my prayers

Back