Mehdi's collection from Morocco

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Hi
l'm Mehdi Essaid ,l'm from Morocco ,26 years old like thriller album ,and this is my little collection ,l would like just to thank all friends who helped me to have it ,all this stuff from Europe and USA ,in my country there is no megastore like virgin ,Fnac ,ect.......

Tarek my brother ,Omar ,Jawad ,Dehbia and Amel ,Tata fouzia ,Moha ,Marinella ,Natalia , Essie for this is it dvd l love you l got it from New york before it would be released in Europe lol , Julie ,Cristina ,Gazelle.

So for those of us who like living dangerously this's one for you :)

CDs
2qwmwzb.jpg

DVDs
ziqb1h.jpg

Books :
juvaiq.jpg

We are the world :vinyle and DVD
287dlsj.jpg

For those who's wondering why l am sitting in wheelchair ,l did accident of car in 1986 the year when Captain Eo was released lol

With the LOVE

Hi
l'm Mehdi Essaid ,l'm from Morocco ,26 years old like thriller album ,and this is my little collection ,l would like just to thank all friends who helped me to have it ,all this stuff from Europe and USA ,in my country there is no megastore like virgin ,Fnac ,ect......

For those who's wondering why l am sitting in wheelchair ,l did accident of car in 1986 the year when Captain Eo was released lol

Nice collection, Mehdi! And btw., I like the way you connect events in your life to Michael's life/career :cheeky: Sorry to hear about the car accident though.

geolou ,soulmum ,Thank you very much

Laura ,l'm glad that you here that ,don't worry about accident it's the past said and done like he said in fall again lol

Nice, collection, mehdi :) I'm sorry for your accident. But keep on being positive :)

Yes Pentum but the problem now it's not the accident ,it's Michael he is not here so l can't be positive anymore.

With the Love

Hi
l'm Mehdi Essaid ,l'm from Morocco ,26 years old like thriller album ,and this is my little collection ,l would like just to thank all friends who helped me to have it ,all this stuff from Europe and USA ,in my country there is no megastore like virgin ,Fnac ,ect.......

Tarek my brother ,Omar ,Jawad ,Dehbia and Amel ,Tata fouzia ,Moha ,Marinella ,Natalia , Essie for this is it dvd l love you l got it from New york before it would be released in Europe lol , Julie ,Cristina ,Gazelle.

So for those of us who like living dangerously this's one for you :)

CDs
2qwmwzb.jpg

DVDs
ziqb1h.jpg

Books :
juvaiq.jpg

We are the world :vinyle and DVD
287dlsj.jpg

With the LOVE

aww , your collection is so amazing :cheeky:
& i'm really sorry for your accident....

Diana it makes me cry ,it's hard to believe ,this is really a nightmare!

Michael will always be very much alive in your heart and your mind. As long as you want him in your life....he will be there. He speaks through his music and soothes with his melodies and comforts us all. Michael has not left you alone. He now knows you and your heart more than ever, and he will never leave unless you want him to. He loves you.

You're welcome ,this collection is More precious than any pearl ,l don't have girlfriend ,she's my love ,my joy and pain.

wonderfull collections my friend mehdi :) congratulation :clapping:

One more time ,the way you make me feel you really turn me on ,these 2 dvds and 2CDs l got them today from Canada.

1zodums.jpg

You can try to collect all Invincible CDs (colours), now that you have two different! That's what I am doing.

Wow.. very good collection Mehdi. Lots of love and be positive in life, I know it's no very easy without Michael, but he's always in our hearts alive and forever. Muac! :flowers: :better:

Pentum that's what l am thinking about ,it's my list wish to have the 3 other color missed.

Natalia this collection is my girlfriend and thank you again for spanish edition ,and yes we have to live what more can we do?

What you can do is being positive!!! I know that it´s not as easy as it sounds. But I believe that Michael is free now - and also happy. Try also to be happy - for Michael and for yourself!!! Believe in yourself!!! Don´t do ever give up!!!!
Great collection, Mehdi!!

Your welcome, Mehdi!! MJ-fans are everywhere in the world. That always helps me to keep up my mood. Remember - You Are Not Alone!!!

Back