Megaupload CLOSED?! Can’t we get money back?!

tu_michael1985

Proud Member
[h=1]Megaupload Closed![/h]
As I mentioned in “Internet Marketing trends in 2012″, the regulations on Internet will be tightened. And we have already seen this incident in January, 2012. Well, I am a Megaupload premium user, and Megaupload closed is a really shocking news for me! I am afraid that this is gonna flame a war all over the Internet. But still a bit of luck that my premium account only lasts for 2 years. As far as I remember, I only bought that account last year. So it’s gonna end anyway. But how about those life-time Megaupload premium users?
I used megaupload to upload my Moondancing videos.
I also uploaded the video in which I dance like Michael Jackson to promote products to Fiverr buyers.
And now they all gone!!!
I see many videos here uploaded on Megaupload. They are for sure premium users. Now Megaupload closed, can u get money back?
How about all the uploaded videos?
OMG!!! The internet world war is gonna happen!!!

The closing of Megaupload is unfair.........

they that millions of users who uploaded and downloaded legit files.........

If there are illegal files, then why doesn't the owners just report it??????

The real problem is that these companies want to control all internet users (that's all of us)!!!!

OMG!
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

The Megaupload site has a notice from the FBI........

Among the text is says that the site has been charged for the following:
1.) Conspiracy to Commit Racketeering,
2.) Copyright Infringement,
3.) Conspiracy to Commit Money Laundering,
4.) Criminal Copyright Infringement,

Number 2 and 4 are exactly the same. They have been charged twice for the same crime???????

And WTF is number 1 and 3 all about??????

The Megaupload site has a notice from the FBI........

Among the text is says that the site has been charged for the following:
1.) Conspiracy to Commit Racketeering,
2.) Copyright Infringement,
3.) Conspiracy to Commit Money Laundering,
4.) Criminal Copyright Infringement,

Number 2 and 4 are exactly the same. They have been charged twice for the same crime???????

And WTF is number 1 and 3 all about??????

2 and 4 are not the same charge - 1st is misdimener 2nd is felony and involves selling copyright material for profit

1 and 3 .. there was buying and selling of copyright material behind the scences and money laundering to try and cover their criminal acts.

As far as I hear, ALL files hosted on megaupload r gonna be DELETED!!! :((

Is it true? I think..some people had to use megaupload as the backup server..and they uploaded important files on megaupload..
in my brain...megaupload song melody rings many times ..' M-ega~ Mega?upload?? '?

i hear that the megaupload will come back at November

Back