Megajacko has just finished a new set of remixes for his upcoming new CD called "Michael Jackson Rem

rockstar

Proud Member
Megajacko has just finished a new set of remixes for his upcoming new CD called "Michael Jackson Rem

here is the pictures of it
img4810d03304777.jpg

img4810d09619a09.jpg

Gus (aka Gus-mix and Megajacko) is one of the best Michael Jackson fan DJ, very prolific and eclectic musically speaking. He have a good sence of the melodies and build his remixes with some powerfull grooves and love to take risks to make something original.

Megajacko has just finished a new set of remixes for his upcoming new CD called "Michael Jackson Remixed 2008 Special Dancefloor".
One Week before the CD release, MjTunes will broadcast 1 hour of his lastest remixes Collection.

Are you ready to burn the Dancefloor ?
Don't miss this Exclusive Radio Show coming on this Sunday April 27th.
(click the date to get the scheduled time matching your time zone. Check your MjTunes member account to add or modify your Time Zone)

Last edited:
Re: Megajacko has just finished a new set of remixes for his upcoming new CD called "Michael Jackson

that sounds exciting !! thanks for the info !!

Re: Megajacko has just finished a new set of remixes for his upcoming new CD called "Michael Jackson

i know i can't wait when that cd comes out

I'm telling you people, Michael is everywhere!

i know is just like ghost

MegaJacko has a great ear for mixes. and MjTunes rocks.

i know MJTUNES ROCKS i love the remixs they have and other old song they put on i love listening to MJTUNES my fave

DJ Megajacko - MJRemixed 2008 Special Dancefloor
Beginning DateTime 27th April 2008 Sunday PM 10:00 (GMT+01:00)
Finishing DateTime 27th April 2008 Sunday PM 11:00 (GMT+01:00)
Description Gus (aka Gus-mix and Megajacko) is one of the best Michael Jackson fan DJ, very prolific and eclectic musically speaking.

He have a good sence of the melodies and build his remixes with some powerfull grooves and love to take risks to make something original.

Megajacko has just finished a new set of remixes for his upcoming new CD called "Michael Jackson Remixed 2008 Special Dancefloor".

Today, one week before the CD release, MjTunes will broadcast 1h of his new Collection.

Are you ready to burn the Dancefloor ?
Categories RADIO EVENTS

here is the video of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-TuePek-M

Last edited:
Back