mediumship

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
i am a medium i have been doing readings for about 3 years now if you are in west wales look on facebook for clairvoyant sam and i will come to your house :)

Cool... I don't like to use the word 'clairvoyant' though... It's such a 'posh' word :scratch: but if it means I have a good developped 6th sense than yes, I'm a 'clairvoyant' too then... Its a blessing but sometimes a 'curse' too ;)

I'm in the US, so I can't schedule a reading, but I have tons of questions about mediumship. Do you mind answering questions about what you do? I'm a skeptic, but open-minded.

Cool... I don't like to use the word 'clairvoyant' though... It's such a 'posh' word :scratch: but if it means I have a good developped 6th sense than yes, I'm a 'clairvoyant' too then... Its a blessing but sometimes a 'curse' too ;)

It's really not a posh word. And it certainly means more than just 'talking' to those on the other side, as someone said.
Difficult to define since it's a catch-all phrase for many people and you won't get even 3 different mediums to agree on one definition.

Some only understand 'visuals' of those passed over, others count premonitions falling under that (and those premonitions could be literally seeing them clairvoyantly or just 'knowing' them all of a sudden, predicting future events), some people seem to use the word 'clairvoyant' interchangeably with any form of mediumship- therefore it would be good to see what people mean.

:yes:

It's really not a posh word. And it certainly means more than just 'talking' to those on the other side, as someone said.
Difficult to define since it's a catch-all phrase for many people and you won't get even 3 different mediums to agree on one definition.

Some only understand 'visuals' of those passed over, others count premonitions falling under that (and those premonitions could be literally seeing them clairvoyantly or just 'knowing' them all of a sudden, predicting future events), some people seem to use the word 'clairvoyant' interchangeably with any form of mediumship- therefore it would be good to see what people mean.

:yes:

I see what you mean... Okay, I just know I have a 6th sense... Had since I was a child... but only fully 'realized' it and 'accepted' it when I was in my 20's I guess ;)
I have 'premonitions' and I do see 'ghosts' but I don't do any readings...
I always thought we ALL have that 6th sense or 3rd eye as we're all SOULS or SPIRITS...

Back