Media STILL being negetive

analogue

Proud Member
Even though Michael Jackson is no longer with us the media still has the nerve to be negetive. So far they still have no problem talking about The 1993 episode, the 2003-2005 episode, the balcony incident and plastic surgery. All of that crap needs to be forgotten about now (Actually i needed to be forgotten about when he was still here) and he should be remembered for his great music and fantastic entertainment

It makes me sick. I really don't think that some people realise that a human being has passed away

Well, I think they don't have any choice. This was part of MJ's life and it is relatively recent. They have to present it. But over the next decades/centuries it will be the music and dance that will be important while the eccentric things will just be a footnote (a long one perhaps though, lol). Same thing that happened to Elvis. Not many remember the bad stuff.

Negative media will always be around. But it has been proven that Michael Jackson is loved by almost everyone - hardcore fans, fans, music lovers, and others.

Reddit community in the Internet paid their respects to Michael.

Mashable community did their tributes to Michael.

Majority of the internet communities are paying their last respects to Michael.

Michael Jackson videos and music blaring throughout almost every music shop.

People around me talked about how much they adore his music, how he influenced their childhood memories and so on.

So media will always be media. Don't get disheartened by them.

Dont worry bout what media say or think...WE ALL KNOW WHO MIKE WAS....KIND, GENROUS (SORRY IF THE SPELLING, BUT I THINK U ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN) AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN THAT GOD PUT ON THIS EARTH!....and that all really matters!

Even though over the years the media has clubbed us over the head with the incessant talk about eccentricities, troubles and drama, people have shown in their tributes and comments that they looked at the larger picture.

The more people who had a genuine connection with Michael, the more it wil be affirmed that Michael was a source of light for this world.

Of course they are: they hate to reveal the truth, they don't want to make people notice that there is mass brainwashing going on. They never will admit they are liars for everyone would turn against them: I see how extremly uncomftortable they feel because so many celebrities stand up now, they are afraid to lose control about the flock.

For years the radio stations did play SELDOMLY Jackson songs, they never showed dance moves of him on tv and mtv and viva isn't was it used to be. ALL they showed was negativity.

Now that my music channel played for 24 hours Michael Jackson videos without a pause and the radio stations play 2 or 3 of his songs every hour I hear that Michael is ruling the charts sitting on number 1 - 15 with his cd's.
That is pr.
You don't need to be talented - they make you big if they praise and hail you and they make the biggest of all artists struggle because they ignore his masterpieces.

same here. but it isnt that negative though.
they are just mentioning the facts without judging him.
thats what i heard and read. and i think its okay, as its part of his life and noone is perfect. of course michael too made faults.
mostly the news here are remembering his talent, broadcasting lots of tributes and stuff like that.

Back