meaning behind Nite-Line

Screamin

Proud Member
Does anyone know what the song Nite-Line is about and is it a actual experience Michael had ?

I can only think of one thing Nite-Line could mean and that's of an "adult nature". I may be wrong, but as far as I'm aware Glen Ballard wrote Nite-Line, so only he would really know what it's about. I think Nite-Line is a fairly weak song. I presume it was recorded for Thriller and how the song may be interprited may be a reason it has never been released. It's quite a strange subject.

I can only think of one thing Nite-Line could mean and that's of an "adult nature". I may be wrong, but as far as I'm aware Glen Ballard wrote Nite-Line, so only he would really know what it's about. I think Nite-Line is a fairly weak song. I presume it was recorded for Thriller and how the song may be interprited may be a reason it has never been released. It's quite a strange subject.

As far as for the reasons Nightline wasn't released, I agree with you Ben. Quite strange subject indeed. However, it's definately not a weak song. In fact it's funky as hell. ("Call me baby!'') Wish we only had the chance to hear the high quality version of the song...

Between Carousel, Hot Street, Trouble and Nite Line, I thought Nite Line was the weakest of the bunch.

Back